Mouse Reccomendation for People with Large Hands?

IronFirewind

Well title says it all really. As a 6'3 Rugby player, my hand's too big to use a Razer Naga comfortably and I'd really like to upgrade my gaming mouse that's getting a bit worn down (a spilled cup of tea may or may not also have been involved in it's lifespan being reduced).

So are there any gaming mice I can get for a similar price to the Razer Naga. Basically the amount I'm looking to spend for the mouse would be about £55 or €66 or $87. I'm really not prepared to go over that since, well I can get a Naga for the same price and I could probably rig up some thumg device to make pressing the back buttons more comfortable.

Any suggestions?

Cyborg Rat7/9 series. I'm in the same boat with large hands. The rat7 is under the price range u are looking for, has great binds and the adjustments to the size of it are amazing. I love it so much i bought a Rat7 Albino for the office.

Cyborg Rat7/9 series. I'm in the same boat with large hands. The rat7 is under the price range u are looking for, has great binds and the adjustments to the size of it are amazing. I love it so much i bought a Rat7 Albino for the office.

^^^ That. I don't play rugby, but I've got that size, and most mice are not a good fit for my hands. Got the R.A.T.7 and adjusted it. Check them out and see.

Remember that if you do get one, the lasers are sensitive enough that if there starts to be any trouble tracking, clean the lens with a cotton swab.

I love my Cyborg Rat 7.

I had a Razer Naga, and the wire developed a short on it in 3 months. I didn't like it, for the opposite reasons, because I have very small hands. Personally, I found it more awkward to try to use the 12 keys with my thumb rather than to use the keyboard.

So, the Cyborg in it's smallest setup fits my hand really nice, the only part of my hand that's uncomfortable is the ridges in the scroll wheel hurt my fingertip if I scroll a lot, but that was true of the Razer as well.

What I love is the profile ability, I have only two profiles, but they work great, one for gaming, one for desktop editing. The forward and back thumb keys are perfect when you program them to be copy/paste functions if you have to do a ton of file copy/pasting, which I do in my work.

I like the little thumb scrollwheel, I have it set so if I move it right, it opens my inventory and left opens my character sheet. Forward buttoon for auto run, back button for crouch as a smuggler or attack command to my companion for my inquisitor, and the click on the scroll wheel to bring up the map super fast, and I am really thrilled.

The other thing I like about it is it's heavy, and solid, and that I can adjust the DPI sensitivity immediately on the fly if I have to, which I do often for things that have sliders which are super over sensitive in my broadcasting software, then crank it back up again for gaming.

Not sure if it's illlegal to post a link or not. I'll take a chance, what the heck I'm already in enough trouble for my big mouth anyway.

Cyborg Rat-7