New swtor website looking for constructive suggestion

kevlayu

I like the news content, anything with pictures always helps lol. I really dont like your title and font used. Its not pleasing to the eye and doesnt tell me enough its a Star Wars related website. WoW reference makes you think instantly its a suggestive of negativity towards swtor which its not...

Also add link to the site in your signature, you might get more hits that way....

EDIT:

Also you can get the SWTOR fan kit for websites here on this site. It adds links and game advertising + images to enhance your site.

Edited by SNEAKYSIX

I like the news content, anything with pictures always helps lol. I really dont like your title and font used. Its not pleasing to the eye and doesnt tell me enough its a Star Wars related website. WoW reference makes you think instantly its a suggestive of negativity towards swtor which its not...

Also add link to the site in your signature, you might get more hits that way....

EDIT:

Also you can get the SWTOR fan kit for websites here on this site. It adds links and game advertising + images to enhance your site.

Thank you very much for the much needed feedback. Um, I was trying to make a website for both wow and swtor initially, then I realised it was too much work to build a website for both games, so i dropped the WOW idea. It was nothing negativity thou.

I am adjusting colour of my font to a passive green and a greyish white, so it would be more readable than the old one. I also changed the font faimly to Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif. Hope its better?

Thanks for the swtor fan kite information. I am very excited about it and downloading it now.

Appreciated.

any feedback is welcome.

Personally speaking, I hate reading and trawling information to find something that I want thats jsut there, got images and explanations. I was thinking of doing my own website when I was playing this game regularly to explain PvP. Perhaps I can pass this concept onto you.. I was hoping to make a PvP section guide. PvP where it is, what it is (BASICS), how do I access it. What are the rules, what are the pitfalls and how can I not look like a noob in PvP. There is so much info out there but it takes ages to compile it all. Perhaps a PvP section doing this on your website would be awesome.

EDIT: Actually just looked further at saw your FP section. Thats really good.

Edited by SNEAKYSIX