G'bye 80% Transcendence

Quesadilla

I realize that this was a useless talent apart from Huttball and Alderaan + Voidstar to a degree. That being said though, is anyone else going to miss this talent? I would have liked them to keep it in and just put it somewhere else if it no longer fit in the watchman tree, but considering that Cyclone Slash will always cost 3 focus after 1.2 you won't even be able to use it as often.

I always thought that it would suit Combat better.

So glad it´s over there.

Completely agree with this Obi-Won looking dude.

It was weird to have all the increased Hops, and the 80% turbo all in the same tree. This is a good change.

It hasn't been moved to Combat though, it has simply been removed from the game. It will no longer exist after 1.2.

Nah, it's still there. It's now part of Fleet-Feeted. Check over the patch notes a 2nd time and you'll see it.

I realize that this was a useless talent apart from Huttball and Alderaan + Voidstar to a degree. That being said though, is anyone else going to miss this talent? I would have liked them to keep it in and just put it somewhere else if it no longer fit in the watchman tree, but considering that Cyclone Slash will always cost 3 focus after 1.2 you won't even be able to use it as often.

wow i loved transcendence boost.. really helped getting out of binds and the starts of a WZ

i'll miss it :(

Nah, it's still there. It's now part of Fleet-Feeted. Check over the patch notes a 2nd time and you'll see it.

I stand corrected. I rolled a character to 10 on the PTS and the Fleetfooted talent says it increases the run speed bonus of something called Predation by 15% per point, which is why I was led to believe it no longer exists. Is Predation just the Marauder equivalent of Transcendence and that's just a typo, or am I missing something?

I stand corrected. I rolled a character to 10 on the PTS and the Fleetfooted talent says it increases the run speed bonus of something called Predation by 15% per point, which is why I was led to believe it no longer exists. Is Predation just the Marauder equivalent of Transcendence and that's just a typo, or am I missing something?

Yes, it is.

As has already been stated it's being moved to couple with the fleetfooted talent. Combat is now looking much more appealing as a pvper for sentinel. 9 seconds of roots, 80% movement speed on transcendence, increased damage on ataru procs. To make it even better valor is being moved to tier 1 of watchman and will make it much easier for combat sentinels to build focus.

Also if you think this was a useless talent in any warzone, youre not using it right. An 80% movement speed increase and 10% ranged and melee defense boost for your healers is incredible. It makes their kiting and defensive ability amazing. It make it that much harder for opposing healers to kite you and your melee dps. And it makes it that much harder for other melee to hit you, as well as incredible defense and gap closer against snipers.

Transcendence is better than zen about 90% of the time as a watchmen, giving it to combat will make you think more on do I want transcendence or do i want zen?

haha - that's epic. I bet it never gets changed either.

You talent into that ability.... To make the Marauders your are fighting to run faster than evar! Wait and see.