Bioware makes the best balance patches

Ahhmyface

Since day one. I am continually impressed. Buffing the warrior classes, nerfing the operative, and now sages/sorcs. I commend them on their expert analysis and timely changes.

I'm sure many of you disagree. And I'm sure you're "quitting" or you're certain everyone else just needs to L2P. I hope your delusions give you comfort, because this game is headed for balance perfection.

/clap

Since day one. I am continually impressed. Buffing the warrior classes, nerfing the operative, and now sages/sorcs. I commend them on their expert analysis and timely changes.

I'm sure many of you disagree. And I'm sure you're "quitting" or you're certain everyone else just needs to L2P. I hope your delusions give you comfort, because this game is headed for balance perfection.

/clap

/clap for u. Great post.

Warriors are good, just hard to play. Sorcs are good, just easy to play. Ops are good, were easy to play. Mercs are good, just easy to play.

See what I did there?

See what I did there?

Edited by Aethyrprime

/clap

/cheer

I guess its saturday and people get drunk/wasted and think its good idea to post trololololo on teh forums.

Now go and get your BM comm, its well earned :D

I'm afraid BM comms have been useless for me for a long time. Alas. I eagerly await 1.2!

Here is a post I actually agree with. This coming from a 50 BM Merc (on Darth Xedrix). Sorc's needed a nerf for a long time. I can't stand to do arsenal anymore because it's too boring, so I'm glad they are changing it up a bit. I'm a little sad about the healing nerfs but it's not enough to make me want to quit, and I'll just have to work a little harder to not die in WZs :p.