Time to Retire!

yodimaster

As the title thread says it's time for me to retire from all MMO's! I've been playing MMO's since the JP release of FFXI, since then I've played or tried numerous amount of other games claiming to be different and failed to deliver or I'm just tired of the same formula!

ToR expectations from me were low in the beginning (cough****EA***), but I still press forward because of BW. I loved the IA and trooper story lines but the consular story line was just atrocious and could have been written better by a 5 year old with ADHD.

Speaking of the consular I can't even finish the quest "The Ultimate Warriors" due to a bug. It's been this way for about 3 weeks now, I've sent in a ticket and they still haven't fixed it yet just a we are looking into the problem, so i tried repairing the game still no fix. After awhile i just gave up on consular. The General run down of mmo's below, Im tired of!

The Gear Treadmill

I'm tired of having to upgrade to new gear every month! I've done this enough in World of Borecraft! Nothing wrong with upgrading just not so frequently, look at the Legendary Weapons in wow, totally useless! This takes me to my next topic.

The Real Game Begins at max level ??

Heard this several times not in just only here and WoW, but as-well as in other games. Why should levels 1-?? be about rushing through stuff to just to do endgame? ToR did slow it down from 1-49 with the class quests but some of these story lines are hit and misses! why not have some other fun stuff to do in between? (I'm not going to get into suggestions here I'll write that in the suggestion box.)

No Sand/parks

I never got a chance to play SWG but I do believe this would keep alot of gamers subbed as there would be options to do other stuff before max level!

I could go on but I don't like to rant, so with that I take my leave fellow gamers and to the rude ones yes you can haz mi stuff!

May the Force be with you!

R.I.P

FFXI: Xzleena Mithra 75 RDM,NiN,RNG,THF (Fairy Server)

WoW vanilla: Rajina/hunter and Xzleena/Shaman (Argent Dawn)

WoW Easy mode: Mufassa/hunter, Lefteyelopez/warlock, Lomina/paladin, Sensualhealz(formerly Sexualhealin)/priest, Gilgameesh/Death Knight, Dolamite/Rogue

RoM: Osiris/MagePriest

AoC: Virtue/tempest of set

FFXIV: Atheen PUG/Conj

ToR: Judgedrace/Imperial Agent, Ma'at/Consular, Osiris/Inquisitor, Stormwave/Trooper

Edited by yodimaster

We would if MMO's weren't filled with awful personalities like yours.

Instead you like to play with others that commiserate about a game and how expectations were not met? I'm sorry, but these threads are a dime a dozen. Saying "I Quit!" has little effect on the community. -1 sub, whoopdee.

Don't even get me started on the Consular story. I mean, I picked a force of good in the galaxy and then had to run around doing small good deeds that added up to a huge effect, all the while fighting ever expanding forces of evil?

Total nonsense, clearly BW missed the boat on hiring you to write the plots, cuz I'm sure then it would be full of pew-pew and woosh-crash-boom murdering of entire emperial populations, which is exactly what a Jedi should be going for right?

OP is like reading a crack head's story about how they dun like crack anymore because after 10 years of abuse their teeth and hair fell out. I bet in a couple days their back on the crack anyways.

Hello!

We appreciate it when anyone has taken the time to express their thoughts and concerns but we have closed this thread, as there is little room for constructive discussion. However, we do value any feedback and encourage you to voice your feedback on the forums. We only ask that feedback focus on Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ itself, and that it is constructive and as detailed as possible.

We thank you for your time and your understanding that we've closed this thread.