Sentinel ops DPS in 1.2

gunte

Undoubtebly there will be people who still choose to not read what im actually saying and come with replies like: "roll a commando then and stop complaining" or whatever. Im simply trying to explain just how important force fade was and how big of an impact it had.

We DO undeerstand what you're saying. It appears to be he case that you don't understand what we're telling you.

We're telling you that we've cleared Nightmare mode Ops without using Force Camo a single time. Consistently.

Now, you can stick your fingers in your ears and hum "tra la la la la I can't hear you" and go on playing exactly the same way you have been, and be righteously indignant that Bioware is screwing you out of an important-- nay, crucial-- ability by reducing your damage reduction from 100% for 4 seconds to 50% for 6 seconds; or you can take a step back and try to figure out what you or your tank or your healers or you entire Ops can do differently so that you, too, can clear Nightmare mode ops without you ever taking so much damage that you need to hit your Force Camo button. Your choice.

We DO undeerstand what you're saying. It appears to be he case that you don't understand what we're telling you.

We're telling you that we've cleared Nightmare mode Ops without using Force Camo a single time. Consistently.

Now, you can stick your fingers in your ears and hum "tra la la la la I can't hear you" and go on playing exactly the same way you have been, and be righteously indignant that Bioware is screwing you out of an important-- nay, crucial-- ability by reducing your damage reduction from 100% for 4 seconds to 50% for 6 seconds; or you can take a step back and try to figure out what you or your tank or your healers or you entire Ops can do differently so that you, too, can clear Nightmare mode ops without you ever taking so much damage that you need to hit your Force Camo button. Your choice.

obviously you DONT understand, ive cleared nightmare ops, i will in 1.2 as well, my point was the ranged - melee gap that is made even bigger as far as taking damage goes. (to clarify: IM NOT SAYING THE GROUP WILL WIPE IN 5 SECONDS WITHOUT FORCE FADE)But then perhaps the bosses in the new ops will be on the creative side (like soa) and all will be well.

I also realise my first post was a bit too.. emotional and unclear, i do apologize for that