sentinel Hybrid build

morgadan

Ive been thinking about a hybrid build, and have come up with what i think might be a usable build! a lot of people say that hybrids dont work as the class rely s on the top tier skill in each tree, but i think i might have a hybrid that puts out as much dps as the standard main tree build

wouldn't mind your thoughts.....

My build idea is 13-0-28 and my main dps is focused on the overload saber in the watchman tree which i am of the understanding is force dmg.. there for by taking "Focused Resonance" (+crit dmg of 30%) in the focus tree, coupled with "searing saber" (+crit dmg of burns of 30%) all my dots when criting should do 60% more ?

Plus i still get the standard large crit sweeps of the standard focus build sent from using stasis

am i right in thinking this is how it would work ?

if so then overload saber would give me (based on 100% crit multiplier)

399 x 100% crit multiplier =798 +60% from focused resonance and searing saber = 1116 per stack of overload saber x3 stacks = 3.3k dmg and that's with out me even popping my relic dose this look right ?

your thoughts pls ?

Well from what i can gather, not going 31 watchman is a large dps nerf. Issue atm is ppl want high numbers on there crits i.e 3k+ and they think that = best dmg.

Having constant Dots that crit more than not is the way forward. Focus tree is terrible imo coming from a guardian and sent 50 :)

31/10/0 atm for the aoe dmg reduction. Reduced dmg on soa energy orbs and in general gives the sent a boost towards guardian dps defence.