The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Should I be ashamed?

Assaultrooper

So I finally discovered how to deal with very good operatives as a Pyrotech. The secret was to time the carbonize+ stun in such a way that would have to get out of carbonize before the stun. Pretty simple! Now My problem right now lies with good maras... Right now the only way I got even a chance against them is if I have my two stuns up, try to fight it out from range as long as I can ( or help arrives).

So how do you deal with marauders???

So I finally discovered how to deal with very good operatives as a Pyrotech. The secret was to time the carbonize+ stun in such a way that would have to get out of carbonize before the stun. Pretty simple! Now My problem right now lies with good maras... Right now the only way I got even a chance against them is if I have my two stuns up, try to fight it out from range as long as I can ( or help arrives).

So how do you deal with marauders???

You gear up, then they fall just like the rest of them. Kite them when they are at 15%

You gear up, then they fall just like the rest of them. Kite them when they are at 15%

Im Full BM, and most maras/sent in my server are full BMs too (maybe some rakata there)... Im talking of good maras, not bad ones, bad ones fall noticeably quicker, and way more easy, even with equal gear

Edited by Assaultrooper

Im Full BM, and most maras/sent in my server are full BMs too (maybe some rakata there)... Im talking of good maras, not bad ones, bad ones fall noticeably quicker, and way more easy, even with equal gear

I'm in t2 pve 4pc + champion/rakata 8/8/25. And I often go against full BM Marauders. Saving stuns and Staying outside of the 4m when they are at 20% makes a big difference.

Regardless, I am sure there are players who play their marauders better than I play my Pyro. I do not think the class vs class is the issue.

I'm in t2 pve 4pc + champion/rakata 8/8/25. And I often go against full BM Marauders. Saving stuns and Staying outside of the 4m when they are at 20% makes a big difference.

Regardless, I am sure there are players who play their marauders better than I play my Pyro. I do not think the class vs class is the issue.

Im gonna be honest I often feel some if not most people when switching from rakata to BM they "feel" worse... I mean I haven't tested myself cus I raid VERY little so only have one single piece of rakata gear

Im gonna be honest I often feel some if not most people when switching from rakata to BM they "feel" worse... I mean I haven't tested myself cus I raid VERY little so only have one single piece of rakata gear

There have been threads about this. Rakata is sometimes better. The one AC that BM is a must, it's a hybrid healer/dps. That way they get the full advantage of expertise.