Trial account restrictions....problematic?

CmnderShep

I understand why they put restrictions on trial accounts, no trade no whispering, all those things. But i just ran into a problem running black talon with a trial account player.

Two ops and me, a inquisitor, were playing. One of the drops was a Black Talon Inquisitor Glove, which is obviously mine, right? The operative who had a free trial rolled a need as well for it, and won.

They said they did it accidentally, they looked at the stats and saw they were all better, so they took it. I couldn't trade with them, since they are a trial account.

Before everyone starts saying "thats the game", "deal with it", and all these things. I know this is no something I should really care about, but I just figured I'd bring it up, cause I got the boots and the robe, I wanted to try and complete the set with the gloves, just something for me.

Unless my whole point is rendered moot because those drops are bind on pickup, which I can't remember if they are or not?

I understand why they put restrictions on trial accounts, no trade no whispering, all those things. But i just ran into a problem running black talon with a trial account player.

Two ops and me, a inquisitor, were playing. One of the drops was a Black Talon Inquisitor Glove, which is obviously mine, right? The operative who had a free trial rolled a need as well for it, and won.

They said they did it accidentally, they looked at the stats and saw they were all better, so they took it. I couldn't trade with them, since they are a trial account.

Before everyone starts saying "thats the game", "deal with it", and all these things. I know this is no something I should really care about, but I just figured I'd bring it up, cause I got the boots and the robe, I wanted to try and complete the set with the gloves, just something for me.

Unless my whole point is rendered moot because those drops are bind on pickup, which I can't remember if they are or not?

They are BoP.

SO trial accounts can experience FlashPoints, thought they were restricted to first Planet Only...??

Starter Planets, Fleet, the First Flashpoint, and the Capital Planet. Basically, they get content up to about level 15-18.