Mako Bad Healer

Tholdiel

Is it me or what this girl cant seem to heal withou fighting I have disable all of her firing abilities and she still fires and less healing no matter what I try to do she just done heal unless you r done fighting and what heals she has a very very small amounts any suggestions ?

Is it me or what this girl cant seem to heal withou fighting I have disable all of her firing abilities and she still fires and less healing no matter what I try to do she just done heal unless you r done fighting and what heals she has a very very small amounts any suggestions ?

GEAR GEAR GEAR GEAR

my mako is full columi now and the only thing i turn off is the electro stun she channels, she heals me through just about anything. Me and a PT friend of mine run 4 mans with 2 mako's no problem.

get better gear.

GEAR GEAR GEAR GEAR

my mako is full columi now and the only thing i turn off is the electro stun she channels, she heals me through just about anything. Me and a PT friend of mine run 4 mans with 2 mako's no problem.

get better gear.

It's a personal choice I know but I love that electro stun.

Most of the time Mako is a great healer. But every now and again she seems to bug out and completely stops healing. Even after the fight has finished and you're still low on hps she will just stand there and do nothing.

At first I thought this was because she had some hidden resource bar that was exhausted, but I've seen it happen at any stage in a fight. It is random. I've fought very long fights against Champion mobs where Mako just keeps healing for several minutes without faltering. But another time you have a regular fight and end up on 5% health because Mako suddently refuses to heal.

It's not because of her dropping out of healing stance, I've checked that. Nor is it because her heals are on cooldown. But I can't put my finger on what causes it.

Edited by Cernow

You're doing it wrong

Put her in healing stance and turn off all of her offensive abilities except the stasis electro-shock thing, if she's got nothing else to do she'll heal you constantly

Actually no. When the bug I mentioned in my previous post kicks in, she won't heal you no matter what. Doesn't matter if her attacks are switched on or off. It doesn't happen often, thankfully, but when it does she just plain refuses to heal. And before anyone says, its not because she's been placed into passive mode, because she will still do her basic attack.

Edited by Cernow

All companion can have a bug every now and then. I'm leveling a pub knight with a friend with a sage, half the time Qizen doesn't move, and Kira, with her AoE off, start pummeling the CCed target.

Thats AI for you. But I haven't had any issue with mako yet.