If I ONLY did the class quest, how long will it take for me to beat it?

Majestic_Jazz

Because doing the planet quest could become boring and take away from the intensity of the class quest, I plan to ONLY do the class quest on my next characters. I will use space missions and warzones to supplement me with XP to keep me on pace with everything so that I don't become underleveled for content.

So if I ONLY did the class quest, how long is the game/story that way? 20 hours? 30 hours?

Well thats what I am doing, as for hours not sure exactly but its good pacing and you won't get bored. Heres how I do it if you want a plan.

-------------

EX:

Nar Shadda: 20-24

Do space/WZ to lvl 24 and do class quest, if you got enough xp you can also sometimes get another lvl after doing the class quest.

Tatooine: 24-28

WZ/space

etc, etc so on and so on. Though I just do the space/WZ dailies, until the next day so it sometimes takes a bit for me to lvl though you don't need to do that.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

Well thats what I am doing, as for hours not sure exactly but its good pacing and you won't get bored. Heres how I do it if you want a plan.

-------------

EX:

Nar Shadda: 20-24

Do space/WZ to lvl 24 and do class quest, if you got enough xp you can also sometimes get another lvl after doing the class quest.

Tatooine: 24-28

WZ/space

etc, etc so on and so on. Though I just do the space/WZ dailies, until the next day so it sometimes takes a bit for me to lvl though you don't need to do that.

Yeah, I plan to go this route to, I just don't want to be in a situation where I beat the class story in like 10 hours.....

It would be much faster to do the side quests on planets. :/ Space Battles and Warzones give you small amounts of exp....

I know but at least warzones offer unique experiences. The simple planet quest are very boring and repetitive which is why I want to avoid them on my next characters.

PvP and Space missions run along with story line only really streches your leveling times out. I'm doing it with my Commando. I'm doing this on purpose as I have 3 level 50 toons leveled the regular method so I'm in no hurry.

It's a long slog to get the leveling done when you get about 7k a WZ and only really get good XP on space missions the first time you run them. So they are limited in benefit.

You should be willing to just take your time and roll with it if your intentions are to go this method. And ALLWAYS do your daily PvP mission.

Edited by Demarco