Looking for a good server to roll a Trooper.

DjVybz

Just resubbed for a month to see if anything has improved at all, I know 3 months in a Mmo is not much time to be able to improve anything but I am curious to see if anything has changed or been fixed.

Looking to play a trooper on a pve realm and wondered if anyone could suggest a populated realm? according to the server list everything is low pretty much so if i randomly picked one, with my luck I would end up being the only player on that faction >.>

Wrong section, I'd suggest the Trooper class section.

Why would I need to go to the trooper forum to find out a good server to roll a trooper on?

Looking for a server not advice on how to play.

Edited by DjVybz

Greetings,

I am Lieutenant Irdarran of the Galactic Republic's Havoc Squad. As a lvl 21 commando, I suggest choosing The Constant (East Coast U.S. server). It's not an overflowing population, but it's suitable if you're looking for something that's not going to be glitchy all the time because of players moving everywhere. If you're interested, you could join our guild, The Paradox!

Shii-Choo has a good player base and a great community on the republic side. I don't play empire side but I think that side of the server is probably a great community as well. I base this on the joking that goes on in the wz's between factions.

Also the faction balance is fairly even on the server as well.