RP Outfits?

saraddictive

I know I love to look at gear to pick up good "civilian" kind of RP outfits (and as a BH I get to choose from all sections), but I'd love to know what specific pieces y'all find for good RP. Do you get them from social items vendors? Where should I look?

I have some good lounging around stuff, but I'd love to have something that looks a bit more regal. Any ideas?

I know I love to look at gear to pick up good "civilian" kind of RP outfits (and as a BH I get to choose from all sections), but I'd love to know what specific pieces y'all find for good RP. Do you get them from social items vendors? Where should I look?

I have some good lounging around stuff, but I'd love to have something that looks a bit more regal. Any ideas?

GTN, under light armor has some fairly cozy looking articles of clothing. Maybe medium if you are desperate.

Well, I have several different outfits I wear depending on the occasion. Obviously, I have my Imperial Dancer and Slave Girl outfits, and I prefer the dancer top with the slave girl bottom, but:

For recruiting, general RP, I wear a Lazutil top, the gold rimmed Diplomatic Service style uniform, with Wraidskin bottoms because they're jet black and shiney, with Lazutil boots because they're white.

For other general purpose RP I wear a standard Imperial Army uniform.

For cloak-and-dagger RP, I actually keep an open collar jacket, which I just wear with the Wraidskins.

Obviously, on Nar Shaddaa I wear the obligatory skin-fit, dancer/slave combo.

I'm always looking out for cute stuff to wear, and I have a cargo bay full of it RP gear. Now, if I could only USE PISTOLS! so I could have my nice scoped blaster pistol patting my thigh on occasion.

"I don't always execute NPCs, but when I do, I give them the pistol." -Anonymous Imperial Agent-

Edited by TheGreatNeechi

Well, I have several different outfits I wear depending on the occasion. Obviously, I have my Imperial Dancer and Slave Girl outfits, and I prefer the dancer top with the slave girl bottom, but:

For recruiting, general RP, I wear a Lazutil top, the gold rimmed Diplomatic Service style uniform, with Wraidskin bottoms because they're jet black and shiney, with Lazutil boots because they're white.

For other general purpose RP I wear a standard Imperial Army uniform.

For cloak-and-dagger RP, I actually keep an open collar jacket, which I just wear with the Wraidskins.

Obviously, on Nar Shaddaa I wear the obligatory skin-fit, dancer/slave combo.

I'm always looking out for cute stuff to wear, and I have a cargo bay full of it RP gear. Now, if I could only USE PISTOLS! so I could have my nice scoped blaster pistol patting my thigh on occasion.

"I don't always execute NPCs, but when I do, I give them the pistol." -Anonymous Imperial Agent-

Where do you get such cool stuff?

I actually tend to just wear my levelling gear, minus gloves and braces on my Smuggler. I mean, my guy is a roving reporter looking for a good scoop wherever it may be, and he's a Smuggler, so whatever a smuggler is wearing will probably fit him pretty well. Right now, I've got a nice orange cloak with my Hammer Station modded pants, and when I RP, I just turn off my funny-yet-cool looking helm and take off my characters' gloves and bracers.

Same goes for my lowbie Inquisitor, though I am tempted to find some non-hooded robes so everyone knows just how old my character is.

I am still figuring out what my Agent and Trooper (future characters) will wear.

Also, if you see someone questing or whatever in an awesome outfit, don't be afraid to ask them where they got it. Quite often they'll be happy to share...not always though, as some like to be as unique as possible.

I personally use my orange gear on both of the characters I actively roleplay, as I think it fits them well. Not a bad idea to check the vendors though, for crap-stat outfits simply for looks.

I have a specific outfit for my marauder that I use for both adventuring and RP. The thing, I don't have any civilian clothes for her because she's not a civilian. She's a Sith Lord and looks the part. I use the Marauder chest from Black Talon, Gunslinger Pants, those spec ops boots from the light side vendor, the mask from Nar Shadaa, and these clothes I got from planetary commendations. The overall look is intended to be intimidating but not overwhelming.