Did plagueis the wise Create Anakin Skywalker?

Ch_Zero

From the Darth Plagueis novel, it's said that Plagueis and Sidious were attempting the impossible or whatever and trying to create life. The Force itself had counteracted, since the balance had been tipped, the Force needed to balance it itself, and so it created Anakin Skywalker.

But in Fate of the Jedi: Apocalypse, it's implied that Anakin is one of the Ones, a Celestial that came to be. It makes sense if you read both stories. :)

From the Darth Plagueis novel, it's said that Plagueis and Sidious were attempting the impossible or whatever and trying to create life. The Force itself had counteracted, since the balance had been tipped, the Force needed to balance it itself, and so it created Anakin Skywalker.

But in Fate of the Jedi: Apocalypse, it's implied that Anakin is one of the Ones, a Celestial that came to be. It makes sense if you read both stories. :)

Then how did Shmi Skywalker get involved?

No, it's stated the Ones are Celestials, and in the Mortis trilogy he could take the Fathers place. Give that there was no Mortis dagger in RotJ, he was not One. I could be assumed he could become immortal in the Mortis Monolith somehow, but thats speculation.

No, it's stated the Ones are Celestials, and in the Mortis trilogy he could take the Fathers place. Give that there was no Mortis dagger in RotJ, he was not One. I could be assumed he could become immortal in the Mortis Monolith somehow, but thats speculation.

The Ones had wanted Anakin to take his place, though, forever. He was chosen, and that is made more clear in Apocalypse. Though you are right, Anakin wasn't immortal. But yes, he was to take the Father's place and bring balance to the Son and Daughter, and therefore the Force.

I don't know, it's just speculation.

The Ones had wanted Anakin to take his place, though, forever. He was chosen, and that is made more clear in Apocalypse. Though you are right, Anakin wasn't immortal. But yes, he was to take the Father's place and bring balance to the Son and Daughter, and therefore the Force.

I don't know, it's just speculation.

That much is definitely clear.

Unless it got retconned :

To further the Grand Plan, the two Sith had attempted to will a being of their own design into creation, pouring their malicious intent into waves through the Force to the countless midi-chlorians spread across the galaxy. The experiment yielded unfruitful however, and the midi-chlorians, unwilling to comply, not only denied Plagueis' efforts, but struck back in retaliation, conceiving a savior to ultimately destroy the Sith: the prophesied Chosen One, Anakin Skywalker.

• 1 year later...
I have read the book about "Darth Plagueis" also known has "Magister Damask" which was only really known by his apprentice "Darth Sidious". It is true that "Darth Plagueis" is unwittingly responsible for the pro-creation of "Anakin Skywalker." 9 years before Anakins birth "Darth Plagueis" had tried a experiment using the force to influence the midi-chlorians to create life. "Darth Plagueis knew that this process in progress would take years to achieve if he had succeeded. When "Master Quinn" found "Anakin" on Tatooine he told Master Sifo-Dyas about his high count of midi-chlorians. Palpatine knowing about this as he was sent to act like part of the Republic due to Plagueis's demands in reshaping the republic to change the course of history for the sith (if you want to know more about that read the book). "Darth Sidious" told Darth Plagueis of the boy "Anakin Skywalke" and that he may be the chosen one. DartH Plagueis went through his way to find the boy and even force persuaded Queen Amidala to tell him where the boy had went she responded that he had just missed him Darth Plagueis get impatient and says "I asked you where he was" she replies i can't let you know that and Darth Plagueis again Force persuades her to tell him where Anankin is she tells him that they are well on their way to the Jedi Temple. Darth Plagueis knew the boy was to old to be trained and knew the Jedi Council would not allow this to happen but Darth Plagueis knew the only way to get the boy to be sent back to Tatooine would be to kill Master Quinn which is why he sends Maul (who was Sidious's apprentice at that time) to kill Master Quinn along with Obi-wann. Sidious knew that when Plagueis get's the boy he will want to get rid of him which is why Sidious kills Plagueis in his sleep from preventing that from happening. In the Revenge of the Sith when Sidious announces Anakin "Darth Vader" Plagueis voice begins to speak through Darth Sidious's which is why his voice goes so evil like deep. I know i branched off into a totally diffrent topics there but ive done my research for almost 2 years to find the correct answer.

I have read the book about "Darth Plagueis" also known has "Magister Damask" which was only really known by his apprentice "Darth Sidious". It is true that "Darth Plagueis" is unwittingly responsible for the pro-creation of "Anakin Skywalker." 9 years before Anakins birth "Darth Plagueis" had tried a experiment using the force to influence the midi-chlorians to create life. "Darth Plagueis knew that this process in progress would take years to achieve if he had succeeded. When "Master Quinn" found "Anakin" on Tatooine he told Master Sifo-Dyas about his high count of midi-chlorians. Palpatine knowing about this as he was sent to act like part of the Republic due to Plagueis's demands in reshaping the republic to change the course of history for the sith (if you want to know more about that read the book). "Darth Sidious" told Darth Plagueis of the boy "Anakin Skywalke" and that he may be the chosen one. DartH Plagueis went through his way to find the boy and even force persuaded Queen Amidala to tell him where the boy had went she responded that he had just missed him Darth Plagueis get impatient and says "I asked you where he was" she replies i can't let you know that and Darth Plagueis again Force persuades her to tell him where Anankin is she tells him that they are well on their way to the Jedi Temple. Darth Plagueis knew the boy was to old to be trained and knew the Jedi Council would not allow this to happen but Darth Plagueis knew the only way to get the boy to be sent back to Tatooine would be to kill Master Quinn which is why he sends Maul (who was Sidious's apprentice at that time) to kill Master Quinn along with Obi-wann. Sidious knew that when Plagueis get's the boy he will want to get rid of him which is why Sidious kills Plagueis in his sleep from preventing that from happening. In the Revenge of the Sith when Sidious announces Anakin "Darth Vader" Plagueis voice begins to speak through Darth Sidious's which is why his voice goes so evil like deep. I know i branched off into a totally diffrent topics there but ive done my research for almost 2 years to find the correct answer.

....Whaaaat :confused:

Wow, this thread is old. Where did all of these necromancers come from? :confused:

There are Dark places in the Galaxy where few tread, ancient centers of learning.... Of knowledge.

Edited by Selenial