The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Tanking Mods/Enhancements

Profaniti

I'll keep it simple. been 50 for a month or so but not serioudly geared. I'm a casual gamer so i'm not all "yay, let's grind for hours a day to get one stinking item" type. I run at my own pace. I've ran into an weird issue on the way and i figured this might be a goo place to ask.

I'm full of modable gear and i've been working on daily comendations and gotten all of my armoring and a barrel though that. i'm looking for mods and enchancements. right now i have Weigtd Mod 22b's (blue) and Vigilant Enchancement 22 (blues).

for the life of me i can't find a vendor to buy upgrades for these though daily comendations which makes me think it doesn't exist. on the other hand, does cybertech and what ever is used to make enchancements make these. i didn't see it on Torhead but they aren't 100% reliable.

any help would be great.

if it matters i'm sitting on 15.6k hp, 47% SR 43% SA and 49% DR

Level 50 purple mods and enhancements are available as quest rewards for the Ilum and Belsavis Heroic 2+ dailies. You can do the quest once a day and steadily get some great mods for your gear. Ilum gives an enhancement, and Belsavis gives a mod. The quest giver for the Ilum quest is some robot near the speeder transit in the section that the bonus series is. I think the NW section it is? The quest giver for Belsavis is in The Tomb. It's super annoying to get to, you have to travel way up north through the republic section, and follow the west wall. You'll find a small path that leads to the section that the daily quest is given. It's in the NW section of The Tomb. These mods might be craftable through a schematic, but not that I have seen yet.

Doing all of the Heroic daily's will get you the mods/enhancements. So you must not have been doing all of them. There are 2 on Belsavis and 1 on Ilum that offer a level 50 Armor/Mod/Enhancement.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=294697

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=261530

Edited by midnitemonster

this clarifies quite a bit. i've been running mainly solo due to my schedule. I haven't done any heroic dailes because my partner in crime is swamped in RL (like RL matters, pft). On top of things i haven't explored the entire planet of Ilum yet which i need to do.

and thanks for those links. i'll check them out.