PvP Question!

Herblaw

So i started Pvping.. I got 2 relic things in 2 seperate bags i got the power one and the crit/surge one(Champ relics)..

As a anni marauder which one should i use the power one so with Berzerk i hit like a truck or what?

they go off CD rather quickly...If I want to *** pwn someone I pop both.

pretty much if its avail pop it if you need to. If you are death strafing the guy and you appear to need a little extra ummpphh to take him down pop one.

Normally if I want to drop a solo node defender quick I pop both and he is dead before he can call for help lol

power

the crit/surge gets hit too hard by diminishing returns if you have any sort of decent gear

power doesnt diminish as far as i know, so its always a good choice

when in doubt, stack power

thats my motto ... actually my motto is never pee into the wind, but w/e

they go off CD rather quickly...If I want to *** pwn someone I pop both.

pretty much if its avail pop it if you need to. If you are death strafing the guy and you appear to need a little extra ummpphh to take him down pop one.

Normally if I want to drop a solo node defender quick I pop both and he is dead before he can call for help lol

Pretty sure you can't pop both, activating one will put the other on a short CD, just to prevent that kind of buff stacking.

edit: As for which one, If you stack surge at all, power will be the one you want to pop. If you're anywhere near 200 surge, you'll get hit pretty hard with DR's.

Edited by AGoldCrayon

Pretty sure you can't pop both, activating one will put the other on a short CD, just to prevent that kind of buff stacking.

correct, each relic has an individual CD of 2 mins, and when you pop 1 it activates a 30 second CD on all relics

if you pop 1 you cant pop a second for 30 seconds

I'm just now working on my centurion set. I have like 5 Centurion and 1 champion piece and the 2 champion relics Crit/surge and Power.I'm not sure about my current crit and surge or power will post stats when i get off work