The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Cross Eyed Gator: The new pvp hotness spec

BranBrolo

this is teh best spec. try it an u will seee.

high mobility and burst on demand with moderate survivability.

contrary to poplar belief u dont need rail shot for burst. properly timed dots thru retractable blade and immolation missle combined with falcom punch will give u all the killing pwoer u need. try it and watch your opponent dinssintentegrate. i named the spec cross eyed gator because i am cross eyed and a florida gators fan.

here teh link the specc.

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#301hMhMzZrsbMR0cZfI00z.1

*obvious trolling thread*

i just can t take that build seriously how about you do a video with it i suggest benny hill as background music.

seriously EPIC FAIL

You buffed combustible gas cylinder although you didn t take swelting heat 1 point atleast witch means all you got is Grapple for a gap closer and stay in the fight skill because your blind and put 2 points in Pneumatic Boots relying on increased movement speed BUT IT WORKS ONLY WHEN HIGH ENERGY GAS CYLINDER IS ACTIVE= fail on your part , i don`t even wanna start talking about a possible rotation with that build, you excel at NOTHING but overheating in 5 seconds, your missing key skill tree bonuses that improve your abilities to do dmg and the ones that give you survivability

FREE HINT: ONLY 1 cylinder may be used at a time

p.s. never in this life or the next will 3% endurance be worth 3 talent points:eek: for any build

Good night folks nothing to see here.

Edited by iDraxter

*obvious trolling thread*

i just can t take that build seriously how about you do a video with it i suggest benny hill as background music.

seriously EPIC FAIL

You buffed combustible gas cylinder although you didn t take swelting heat 1 point atleast witch means all you got is Grapple for a gap closer and stay in the fight skill because your blind and put 2 points in Pneumatic Boots relying on increased movement speed BUT IT WORKS ONLY WHEN HIGH ENERGY GAS CYLINDER IS ACTIVE= fail on your part , i don`t even wanna start talking about a possible rotation with that build, you excel at NOTHING but overheating in 5 seconds, your missing key skill tree bonuses that improve your abilities to do dmg and the ones that give you survivability

FREE HINT: ONLY 1 cylinder may be used at a time

p.s. never in this life or the next will 3% endurance be worth 3 talent points:eek: for any build

Good night folks nothing to see here.

How can you take any spec with both Pneumatic Boots and CGC talent points seriously. lol

I like the name though :D