6 Vs 8 teams and Voidstar time issues!

Harden

I have been going into alot of Warzones and alot of the times it is usually 6 Republic players Vs 8 Imperial Players and what happens we get a defeat. Yes we try but those 2 extra people on the other side make it alot harder for the team with a disadvantage to do anything.

This seems to barely ever happen with players 10-49 because of the wide spread levels to get, but this happens more and more with the level 50 players, because there is so few Queuing up for WarZones anymore because of the last patch!

Easy solution for this is for the Warzone not to start till there is 8 Vs 8 players so it is more fair, i know people might say well deal with it, well if we should deal with it then why did we get stuck in our own level of WarZones when the level 10-49 players should of also had to deal with us also in there!!

Also has anyone ever noticed that in Voidstar when you go to do the Attack run some times it gives you 1/2 the time you normally should have? This is a huge disadvantage because it makes it alot harder for you to gain the objectives in time because you spend most of the time fighting to get the bomb on the door.

Edited by Harden

I have been going into alot of Warzones and alot of the times it is usually 6 Republic players Vs 8 Imperial Players

Then you need to find out who those players are that are not taking the queues. Good luck. For all you know they could be doing that deliberately. Sad if true.

Then you need to find out who those players are that are not taking the queues. Good luck. For all you know they could be doing that deliberately. Sad if true.

People certainly do do it on purpose.

For example someone on Ilum hoping that 8 enemies will leave when the queue pops.

People certainly do do it on purpose.

For example someone on Ilum hoping that 8 enemies will leave when the queue pops.

Yes, hoping some players leave and give you an easier time on Ilum so you can get crates/kills for quests is EXACTLY THE SAME as deliberately leaving your own Warzone matches to screw over your own team, and waste your own time for absolutely no reward whatsoever.