The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Manhunter's Blaster for Powertech?

FluxWing

Is there a way to get this gunmodel as a powertech? (as in Orange/modable)

I think it is one of the better looking blaster models. It is such a nice fusion of a revolver and a semi-automatic sci-fi barrel.

I have a difficult time finding a blaster that doesn't remind me of a hairdryer, glue-gun or an electric screwdriver. And the blasters with a super-thin barrel looks like they will break any second.

Have only found two other blaster models that doesn't look horrible:

M-500 Elite Stealth Enforcer

Clan Varad Scoundrel's Blaster Pistol

Edited by FluxWing

• 1 year later...

Yeah, that doesnt really help since powertechs doesnt get it when they pick their advanced class... only mercs do.

BUT, ive heard that its bind on equip so if you make an alt, play to lvl 10 and then pick merc you can send it to your powertech i guess...

Yeah, that doesnt really help since powertechs doesnt get it when they pick their advanced class... only mercs do.

BUT, ive heard that its bind on equip so if you make an alt, play to lvl 10 and then pick merc you can send it to your powertech i guess...

You were misinformed unfortunately. It is Bind on Pickup.

In case the OP is still reading this and not sure if you are looking for the pistols you mentioned, but here goes:

M-500 Elite Stealth Enforcer - You can get this from the Taris commendation vendor as a Bounty Hunter.

Clan Varad Scoundrel's Blaster Pistol - This is a Smuggler (Republic) specific drop from the Mandalorian Raiders Flashpoint. You *cannot* get this a Bounty Hunter.

I personally used the Hammer Precision Holdout for the longest time. Beefy looking pistol. Drops off the last boss in Hammer Station. Depending on your level you could probably solo it and be almost guaranteed the drop.

Good luck.

I'm a big fan of the range hunter myself. It looks substantial, like it could cause serious harm. Heck, if you could add a stock to it, it could pass for a carbine.

Too bad they made the best pistol in the game into a random cartel gambling item.

The C-400 Spec Ops Saboteur shares the same look. It is a random level 50 drop and you should be able to find it on the GTN.