Bleed Crits!!

Narkis

Hey there fellow Annihilation Marauders, I was wondering what is the Critical hits of your bleeds, Mine seem to hit for around 300 - 400, I'm sure I have seen a video withe the bleeds doing 600+ That seems very high to me but Was wondering if it can be done and how,

Hey there fellow Annihilation Marauders, I was wondering what is the Critical hits of your bleeds, Mine seem to hit for around 300 - 400, I'm sure I have seen a video withe the bleeds doing 600+ That seems very high to me but Was wondering if it can be done and how,

More surge and proper talents.

Better gear, that's pretty much it if you took the surge talent for bleeds. Get your surge to around 70% and up your damage bonus and eventually you will see those results.

Yep that spec is more or less correct for DoT ticks. Only thing left to do is get those datacrons, and if your already in bm gear you might want to buy some agent gear for power/surge enhancements and stick them in your gear where you feel you can free up stats.

It really depends on wich DoTs are critting.

1 stack DS = 500-600

2 stacks DS = 800-900

3 stacks DS = 1100-1200 (maybe more)

Rupture = 600-800

Numbers can change with your stats, but these are the usual DoT numbers I get when they crit.

Edited by WokeSmeed