Who are the current members of the Dark Council?

rdc_thirty

I'm on the Dark Council, my role is to protect the knowledge of the Sith. My Character's name is Syre.

I guess seriously though, the only other one I remember is Savage or something. Don't know what he does.

Edited by Alavastre

Darth Marr

Darth Ravage

Darth Mortis

Darth Vowrawn

Darth Nox/Occulus/Imperius (the player Sith Inquisitor)

Thats all I can think of still sits on the council, and cannot be killed by choice, or are killed as part of mandatory quest progression.

Darth Marr

Darth Ravage

Darth Mortis

Darth Vowrawn

Darth Nox/Occulus/Imperius (the player Sith Inquisitor)

Thats all I can think of still sits on the council, and cannot be killed by choice, or are killed as part of mandatory quest progression.

I believe Darth Decimus is on the Dark Council as well.

I believe Darth Decimus is on the Dark Council as well.

Darth Decimus, is waxed in the Republic's Corellia storyline, and as far as I can tell, each storyline(even world ones) are canon as of right now. They just occur on different spots on the timeline. And yes, I've played both Republic and Sith sides of the game all the way to 50 through each world.

Other than that, the ones listed above so far are the only ones I know of to still be alive. There's probably a couple that are missing or their seats are currently empty.

Edited by FuriousJimmy

Also Darth Jadus / Darth Zhorig .... IMP AGENT Story line

Mmm. I'll be very interested in seeing whether things with Jadus progress, but we're probably out of luck, given certain choices that the agent can make. Would be a col way to explore consequences, though!

Darth Hadra also sits on the Council. Darth Thanaton and Darth Vengean are also members.

Each Council member has a specific sphere of influence that they control, but there is some overlap which leads to members clashing. Darth Vengean handles military matters, as does Darth Marr. Darth Jadus oversees intelligence, and Darth Thanaton preserves the mysteries of the Sith.

The membership of the Council tends to change rapidly, as according to lore entries the average tenure of a Council member is a few weeks. Darth Vowrawn, who has held his seat for decades, has fended off numerous attempts to unseat him.

Edited by JibKisamabi

It should also be considered that the Sith Inquisitor and Sith Warrior (not sure about the latter) have seats on the Dark Council.

Sith Warrior is above the Dark Council, he is the Emperor's direct subordinate. However he has no official authority over the Council, but then again he does have official power to put any of the Dark Council down should they defy the Emperor in any way shape or form.

Also the Dark Council is somewhat scared of the Sith Warrior, so they wouldn't risk crossing him (unless they were all in agreement, also Darth Marr seem to be the least afraid, but he is still smart enough not to cross him unless really necessary).

Edited by AngelousWang

They each are suppose to have a specific role/duty right? Does the EU ever explore this?

The ones with crosses next to their names are dead and an asterisk means whether they are on the council or not is player based. Source:http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Dark_Council

■Darth Acharon†

■Darth Arctis

■Darth Arho†

■Darth Baras*

■Darth Decimus*

■Darth Hadra†

■Darth Howl

■Darth Jadus*

■Darth Mortis

■Darth Ravage

■Darth Thanaton†

■Darth Vengean†

■Darth Zhorrid

■Kallig (Darth Occulus/Darth Imperius/Darth Nox)

■Skeletal female Dark Lord

■Unidentified Dark Lord (featureless iron mask)

Sith Warrior is above the Dark Council, he is the Emperor's direct subordinate. However he has no official authority over the Council, but then again he does have official power to put any of the Dark Council down should they defy the Emperor in any way shape or form.

Also the Dark Council is somewhat scared of the Sith Warrior, so they wouldn't risk crossing him (unless they were all in agreement, also Darth Marr seem to be the least afraid, but he is still smart enough not to cross him unless really necessary).

Thanks i was wondering where the warrior stood after we finished our story. Wasnt sure if we were kinda part or the council or above it. I wouldnt want to fight Darth Marr anyway hes looks cool and i know he could screw up someones day

Edited by MetallicSimpson

I knew the part about being the Emperor's Wrath, I wasn't sure if you were given Baras' seat as well, haven't played through SW story yet.