Early Access Date

Riskelo

I Have question some of you have got date of your redeemed pre-oreder code and date of early access something like this

12.13.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to patch

Where can i check when i pre-loaded my pre-order code??

I just have this:

You redeemed your Pre-Order Code and now are registered for the following items:

Early Game Access

Color Stone (Virtual Item)

Download Game Client

You can now download the game client and patch the game. Watch for an email invitation from The Old Republic team to begin your Early Access.

Don’t play solo! Tell your friends you've pre-ordered Star Wars: The Old Republic on Facebook or Twitter!

I Have question some of you have got date of your redeemed pre-oreder code and date of early access something like this

I just have this:

You redeemed your Pre-Order Code and now are registered for the following items:

Early Game Access

Download Game Client

You can now download the game client and patch the game. Watch for an email invitation from The Old Republic team to begin your Early Access.

Don’t play solo! Tell your friends you've pre-ordered Star Wars: The Old Republic on Facebook or Twitter!

You should get in with the next wave of EGA approvals. The last one took it up to the 12th I believe

In the Code Redemption section, you should have something like this:

12.15.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to play

11.02.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to patch

10.03.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Digital Deluxe Edition Pre-Order

If you don't have that, you should go over to the customer service forum. They have some active threads about pre-order code issues.

I just have this:

Early Game Access

Download Game Client

hit the code redemption button on the side, you'll see this same stuff you posted, and below it your dates.

You should get in with the next wave of EGA approvals. The last one took it up to the 12th I believe

I ordered on the 12th in the evening..thats gude to hear tho, should be next one. I hope it comes on the hour. It threw off my play schedule for friends. We all have different preorder dates.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.