battlemaster gear has less endurance?

Ascention

Some bm pieces do have less endurance than the champion counterpart.

Bm marauder gear in general is terrible. You will mod them with champ enhancements anyway.

But is that really surprising considering how clueless biowares pvp dev team is?

No it doesnt. You sure your looking at the right thing? You sure you dont mean Rakata? Your comparing tier 2 pvp gear with tier 3. Tier 3 has more endurance.

Check again there kiddo. Some prices have 2-3 less endurance.

And I am talking bm vs champ where champ has more endurance

Check again there kiddo. Some prices have 2-3 less endurance.

And I am talking bm vs champ where champ has more endurance

I checked every single piece before i posted. I am in full Champion and every Battlemaster Weaponmaster piece offered by the Battlemaster vendor had an upgrade of 3-10 endurance.

YOU might want to check again "kiddo."

Just wondering if anybody has any insight as to why some of the battlemaster gear has less endurance than the champion counterpart.. I just dont see the logic.

Whats your point? Dev team has already acknowledged that they didn't itemize T3 gear properly (something they will be fixing in 1.2).

And most people replace their mods with the +61 str and enchantments with crit/surge so endurance will be even lower.

I checked every single piece before i posted. I am in full Champion and every Battlemaster Weaponmaster piece offered by the Battlemaster vendor had an upgrade of 3-10 endurance.

YOU might want to check again "kiddo."

Then you are the only Marauder or server I know that all BM pieces have more ENDURANCE on them on every single piece.

Chest:

Champion Weapons vest = 94 END

Battlemaster Weapon vest = 84 END

Boots:

Champions = 94

Battlesmaster = 84

So you are in fact wrong as stated by the poster above..........No idea what Vendor you are looking at.....

it just sucks that when i upgrade to a battlemaster chest from my champion I end up wiht less hit points! Im sure everyone will agree that lowering HP in a pvp enviornment is not ideal. Yes I do get a few points extra armor and exp and str but that hardly justifys losing 10 endurance. Silly BW dev's :mad:

Well, i wrote down all the stat changes going from full champions to full Battlemaster's.

Here are the changes:

+98 Armor

+70 Strength

+34 Endurance

+46 Expertise

+70 Power

+40 Accuracy

-33 Crit

-45 Surge

Yes, some pieces of Battlemaster's did have as much as 10 less endurance than their Champion's counterpart, but they made up for it in strength and other stats. Now again, those are the total stat changes going from being in full Champion's to full Battlemaster's.

Edited by xnovaxstarx

it just sucks that when i upgrade to a battlemaster chest from my champion I end up wiht less hit points! Im sure everyone will agree that lowering HP in a pvp enviornment is not ideal. Yes I do get a few points extra armor and exp and str but that hardly justifys losing 10 endurance. Silly BW dev's :mad:

Take the one mod out of your Champion chest and replace the Battlemaster one and your endurance and str will go back comparable to the champion pieces. Do this for boots and chest and leave the rest.

Edited by rkspeck

Some bm pieces do have less endurance than the champion counterpart.

Bm marauder gear in general is terrible. You will mod them with champ enhancements anyway.

But is that really surprising considering how clueless biowares pvp dev team is?

I'm using both Rakata weapons on my Marauder and I had to switch the level 58 enhancements with the level 56 enhancements that had +power/+surge and +crit/+surge (from headgear and gloves) on them instead of the horrible default +acc/+power you get (I understand they're PvE weapons but they're just as good as the BM weapons if not better; the lack of expertise on them is really the only drawback).

But you're correct that BW is completely clueless when it comes to PvP itemization. The huge amount of Accuracy and Alacrity on certain PvP pieces is just /facepalm.

Edited by lollermittens