Make the least played classes animations/weapons look cooler so they are picked.

Shredzz

Basically make the least played classes look alot better than they do now (no game changing abilities obviously). This is one of the main reasons for class imbalances, for example why pick vanguard when you can pick commando and have a mega cannon? why pick powertech with 1pistol when you can pick merc and have 2! Why pick agent/smug when you can be a cool looking lightsaber wielder?

If you make agent/smug + vanguard/powertechs animations much cooler looking people will be more inclined to roll them. Don't get me wrong they are fun to play it's just they havent got that ''phroawrr'' factor the other classes have.

If you agree with me make a reply and tell me what you think could make these classes more appealing! Ill start;

I think with powertech our flame thrower/railshot thingy that appears on our arms when we use them should be permanent and incorporated into our pvp/pve tier sets(much like jet pack exhausts) and not with a massive block appearing and disappearing after each ability.