Free Server change from Tomb of Freedon Nadd

Kradz

Alright so, the queues in order to get in is just insane. Estimated wait: 2h 05m 00s. As a guildie just said "I'll be off work at 8, then have to wait 2 hours in order to play". Many of us are already lvl 20, 30 etc. Hell, i would even pay to move. Anyone who plays there can confirm what im saying. Oh well, im just gonna whine 'till i get free transfer, wah wah wah.

Edit: Was kind of forced to choose this realm due to pre-launch guild program. It doesn't feel like its my fault. Also fixed spelling ^

Edited by Kradz

Alright so, the queues in order to get in is just insane. Estimated wait: 2h 05m 00s. As a guildie just said "I'll be off work at 8, then have to wait 2 hours in order to play". Many of us are already lvl 20, 30 etc. Hell, i would even pay to move. Anyone who plays there can confirm what im saying. Oh well, im just gonna whine 'till i get free transfer, wah wah wah.

Bioware must be toasting the bubblely.

It's still really early. Reroll.

Seriously, if you think they're going to start offering free transfers a couple days into Early Access, you're dreaming.

I'm lucky I picked a server that never has a queue time. All of these threads saying that they've waited 2 hours make me feel lucky.

The fact is that you picked a server.

Freedon Nadd and Bloodworthy were the two main English language pre-launch guild servers and so were almost obligated to play on these servers to be with their guild.

The fact is that you picked a server.

Freedon Nadd and Bloodworthy were the two main English language pre-launch guild servers and so were almost obligated to play on these servers to be with their guild.

This! I am the only one still not playing from my guild and allies+friends. I could roll on any server but I play this game to be with my friends.

Most didnt, these were server used by the guild launch program.

We had no choice, now we got our names reserved etc.

I got people waiting line lines of over 2500+

This is not a problem of our doing.

Edited by Meluna

Well considering its going to be an issue for those who play there. It will ruin many, including my own SW:ToR game experience. To be honest i cba doing same char, same progression again for the next 20 lvls. Which is about 8 hours of gameplay as me playing (i lvl very slowly, like watching the cinematics).

It's still really early. Reroll.

Seriously, if you think they're going to start offering free transfers a couple days into Early Access, you're dreaming.

why wouldnt they? it prevents so many people to play this game and if they would implent it wouldnt the population of the servers be more even?

I'm lucky I picked a server that never has a queue time. All of these threads saying that they've waited 2 hours make me feel lucky.

Wait until it does, cus it will more than likely. Either naturally as more waves are given out, release day, or people frustrated with BWs lack of comment on this move on over to your server.

Under impression they cheaped out and using low grade servers. GG.

Btw, people will now find ways to macro afk usin mouse/keyboard options to stay online. GL getting in.

Edited by fixit

Tomb of freedom Nadd 1760 queue. Estimated 3 hours of waiting

Nuff said.

What a joke.

I picked the second/third most busy server (Legions of Lettow), and I am already incredibly fed up of waiting.

I'd love to transfer my character to a less busy server, and no - I do not want to re-roll.

why wouldnt they? it prevents so many people to play this game and if they would implent it wouldnt the population of the servers be more even?

Well, for one thing, they haven't even hinted that server transfers will even be allowed, paid or otherwise. The game also hasn't even launched yet, and people who want shorter queues can always just move somewhere else. We've only been playing for two or three days, max.

If they start offering free server transfers, it won't be any time soon.

I agree. I was also put here with the rest of my guild by Bioware. I know we can reroll elseware, but most of us are 20+ and don't want to give up all that time.

Please give us some sort of free transfer option. We currently have over a 2 hour queue and there are other pvp servers still on light.

Please find a solution to this, people are pissed.

No I did not pick my server Bioware did and I do not want to reroll. They put our guild on The Harbinger and some Australian TOR site told all Oceanic to roll on our server so we have an entire country on this server. Last night we had a queue over 1000. If you look now The Harbinger is the only us west server on very heavy. They need to rebalance this server or give free moves. When you assign guilds to a server telling people to roll on another server should not be an option.

No I did not pick my server Bioware did and I do not want to reroll. They put our guild on The Harbinger and some Australian TOR site told all Oceanic to roll on our server so we have an entire country on this server. Last night we had a queue over 1000. If you look now The Harbinger is the only us west server on very heavy. They need to rebalance this server or give free moves. When you assign guilds to a server telling people to roll on another server should not be an option.

/signed

I think the problem is the number that equals full, heavy, standard, low are not high enough.

I found Naddist Rebels to be very light last night. I picked a new server to keep away from the day 1 crowd on purpose. I am hoping as I am sure Bioware is that people wise up and move. However, I'd like to see the ability to have more people in the game on the server at the same time.