What most don't notice...

Darth_Eminok

I'd simply like to state, first of all, that the hate coming from haters is contagious.

You're complaining about a game that's been out 3 and a half months, yet you do not realize that the amount of content in RIFT cannot be snapped into place in only 3 months. The early days of every MMO is its worst and you must give the Devs some slack as they are delivering more content faster than most MMOs. Yes yes, many may quit, as in other MMOs, but for every one lost, 5 others will join... but only if you give the devs, mods, staff, companies time to work on it. The majority of the forum seems to be "Give me this now!" "This class is too OP" "Operatives are nerfed, time to complain" "Sorc is too powerful in pvp."

Of course you'll be angry about these things.... of course you're angry about not enough endgame... of course everything.

Time. They need time to work on it! First they need to create, polish, and a whole lot of other work before content can be made. This isn't a paradise, and you're not a king... patient you must be.

Look at it this way, look at what the SWTOR team has brought you:

Every class has a unique storyline.

The amount of voice acting is stunning.

Maps are larger than in most themepark MMOs.

They've been trying to keep the classes balanced.

And so on.

Yes, there are problems too:

Lack of endgame content.

Lack of a player-controlled economy.

Lack of RP environments.

Lack of <insert some problem here>

Yes yes, I can understand this, but remember, the game has only been out 3 MONTHS!

Don't expect all of SWG and RIFT to come tumbling in, because they got sidetracked somewhere on the road. Maybe a few months and they'll get back on the highway and come to the party.

Don't put too much pressure on our good ol' devs. They're doing their best to appeal to the community.

Thanks for taking the time to read this, and hopefully it will change your mind about the game.

Sli dont work now in 14/032012

told in beta but listen to this man/women

And do i need to make a video for my BH, the bugs still there, so the money going to the markiting not fixing

Dont ask for details we all know

Edited by seallone

i totaly agree with this threads starter.

yet there are thos of us who simply try to use these threads as feed back for the DEVs. thats what i aim for most the time. yet even i have to admmit to the gimme gimme gimme streak running rampiant around here...lol

good point and props to thread starter

I totally agree with the OP. People are far too impatient, Bioware has a history of amazing games, and for their first MMO, it's damn good. I love it more than any other MMO game I've played thus far, and I've played a lot of them. I can imagine it in a few years being far better than any current MMO, and the only other MMO that looks able to rival or overcome it is Guild Wars 2.

Hello everyone,

We are closing this thread. While we understand that players can be frustrated with the community at times, please understand that threads like this (even when made with good intentions) tend to result in flame wars and have little room for constructive discussion.

We thank you for the positive feedback and encourage you to continue posting on the forums to discuss the game and its content.

We appreciate your understanding that we've closed this thread!