The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

body type 3 players

sastpierre

The only datacron a body type 3 Republic player cannot access is the Presence datacron on Corellia. Since it requires that you walk along the ledge between two structures with a protrusion in the middle of the path, you can't even use any kind of pull/client lag method to do this. You can still get the Alderaan Panteer Castle datacron solo by lagging out the client while trying to run through the crack. I always wondered how things like this made it past QA, but then when I read that BioWare outsourced half of the art for this game it all made sense; cloud-sourcing 4tw.

This is actually not true. I helped a body type 4 get in while I was on my Jedi Consular. Though it is a bit tricky to get.

What the Consular needs to do when they are at the Datacron is keep moving forward. So along the beam the datacron itself is reachable from. Then they can keep moving in that exact direct, need to jump over a few other beams and walk in the air for a few meters (yes, there is an invisible floor along this path). The Body Type 3 guy just needs to follow where the Consular is going by walking above him.

After a while, the Consular can move no further, but he is actually just below the ledge where the Type 3 person will be.. it is the area that is easilly reachable and even some mobs walk there. Then, the 3 must try and fall down the ledge there. Don't jump, just toggle on walk and fall.

If they are lucky, they can land on the ledge there and walk back the way the Consular went. But the reason I did this with a Consular was because that way, you can always use your Rescue ability as soon as the Type 3 starts falling to his death and pull him up to where you are standing.

And that is the trick I used to get the Corellia one for Type 3 guildies.

wel,then you could REROLL or create an alt :)

Would you still be saying that if some random aspect of your appearance kept you from entering certain areas?

Just to clarify, female body type 3 isn't effected by this right?

I play two female type 3's and haven't gotten those datacrons yet. But they seem to share a skeleton with male body type 2 so I'm guessing it's OK...

If female type three can't get them that's discrimination. Just because they're transvestites doesn't mean they shouldn't have equal datacron hunting rights. :p

Edited by Game-Hermit

I quit the game on this because it was the drop that overflows the bucket of misery.

Finding some1 on the ghost planet to help you while you are datacron hunting is nearly impossible, and asking a friend in Japan to come over to Iceland to help with a door is awkward. Me my friends and about 50% of my server quit this game.

People say reroll, quiting felt a lot better for me.

Edited by Rigota

I quit the game on this because it was the drop that overflows the bucket of misery.

Finding some1 on the ghost planet to help you while you are datacron hunting is nearly impossible, and asking a friend in Japan to come over to Iceland to help with a door is awkward. Me my friends and about 50% of my server quit this game.

People say reroll, quiting felt a lot better for me.

Wait... You quit the game because you couldn't fit the fat *** you chose through a tiny door to get a +4 buff for your character...?

I've seen it all... :rolleyes: