Free transfers in the future?

Drakinor

Yeh i mean heroic 4's have absolutely no chance of being completed. Everyone's either rerolled or quit which leaves the few of us who actually play to basically play by ourselves. Where is the MMO in that :p I'll go back to playing all alone and cry on my cruiser :(

• Replies 623
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is no question anymore are transfers needed since even Bioware acknowledged now that they are , the question is only when they will happen and from my personal opinion the sooner the better since players which invested a lot of their time into their characters might become frustrated and quit the game if they dont happen soon enough.

I personally dont mind paid character transfers but I agree with the posters which said that they could consider allowing us at least one free transfer every 90 days and that first one might be free since its in no way players fault that situation on the servers changed and some of the servers which where full at start in early access now becomed dead.

I got on one such server my character with level 30 legacy and 5 million credits and I feel very bad that I cant move that character on some proper server especially now when legacy benefits are introduced and when 1.2 is live.

Edited by Lunablade

There is no question anymore are transfers needed since even Bioware acknowledged now that they are , the question is only when they will happen and from my personal opinion the sooner the better since players which invested a lot of their time into their characters might become frustrated and quit the game if they dont happen soon enough.

I personally dont mind paid character transfers but I agree with the posters which said that they could consider allowing us at least one free transfer every 90 days and that first one might be free since its in no way players fault that situation on the servers changed and some of the servers which where full at start in early access now becomed dead.

I got on one such server my character with level 30 legacy and 5 million credits and I feel very bad that I cant move that character on some proper server especially now when legacy benefits are introduced and when 1.2 is live.

Agreed

Im worried about this not happening soon enough

Why did Mod Averran point the now closed thread about lvl50's getting 30 free days as a **** you to other players who haven't to this thread???

This thread has nothing to do with it? :confused:

Edit: lol.. beaten by the person above..

Edited by Rorcus

I am in the same boat as many of you. If we are not allowed to xfer toons soon I will be cancelling until it is available. Im beginning to get very bored with the game =(

quit is ur only option to make BW listen to u,

otherwise, they don't care.

Is there any other response available from BioWare, other then the statement from the O&A in februari.

They said back then that Character Transfer will be implemented and that we'd be notived when they where going to implement those.

Thats 2 months ago, and still not even a hint on "We are working on it, ETA now and x weeks"

I have, as many others stated, got a lvl 50 character on a dead server which i'd love to move to my current server..

Add transfer feature soon please.. it should probably at the same time as the legacy update, you could have added a small fee to char server transfer and made some money from it.. but no, your team is slow.

I need to move my 2 chars 49+50 from a dead server to be able to use the legacy feature on my new active server.

There are dead servers,there are people playing in time zones were nones around. When they brought the game out originally they said when the game opens in your region will get the people from those places 'ie oceanic' to there server asap, because currently i log on at 7pm my time, to a 2am server in the US. I haven't even seen a operation yet hell i havnt even seen some of the low end instances yet because no bodies even around.

Why cant they transfer the character, and leave the legacy until the fix the population problems, i havnt seen one thing that makes the legacy thing such a huge buff yet.

I just want a populated server i just want to be on when there are more then 15 people in the empiral fleet ffs. You said by the end of April, will its getting damn close so give us what you promised from the beginning, and give us our transfers!

Its getting to the point where alot of people are gonna stop playing this game if they don't offer transfers soon. I don't even care I just want my level 50's with my other characters on The Fatman server. always 200 people on fleet. Please tend to this issue soon. Your customers would be happy.

I'm still waiting for the ability to move characters over ever since the legacy system was announced (as to how it would actually work as opposed to at launch where it was just 'we'll have this cool legacy system later on dudes!').

If you're going to create a system, months after launch, whereby characters need to be on the same server to gain mutual benefits, then not having character transfers available would seem to be exceedingly dim.

Setting aside that it's a prerequisite of most MMOs and a feature I'm amazed the game didn't launch with (because of the inevitable structuring required to do it, you'd design it into the character system, wouldn't you?!?)... I'd even pay a small fee - how about that EA? You like money, right? Free first time would be nice of course.

As I've said before, Bioware created the population problems in the first place; transfers enable the players to fix the problem without Bioware needing to look bad by merging servers.