It's good to see...

Rathral

It's good to see people taking advantage of their trials and inviting some of their friends to try out SWTOR... so far I play on a decent server with decent people and when I went to korriban

to make an alt I saw alot of people who were trials how I checked was from trading.. Trials can't trade there was about 50 people on Korriban during the time. It's finally good to see SWTOR building some reputation and hope these people who are on trials enjoy the game and want to buy it and sub for it.

It's good to see people taking advantage of their trials and inviting some of their friends to try out SWTOR... so far I play on a decent server with decent people and when I went to korriban

to make an alt I saw alot of people who were trials how I checked was from trading.. Trials can't trade there was about 50 people on Korriban during the time. It's finally good to see SWTOR building some reputation and hope these people who are on trials enjoy the game and want to buy it and sub for it.

I agree, new blood is the lifeline to the longevity of MMO's

I invited one of my irl friends to SWTOR free trial, he bought the game, and all my other friends followed suit. Talk about a chain reaction!

I laughed at the people going "FREE FRIEND TRIAL ALREADY!? LOLOL GAME IS DYING". Hahaha, no, right now is the perfect time to invite new people, as it's picking up steam. We're on the cusp of a big update and SWTOR has good word of mouth. The free trial will get fence-sitters on board, and there are a lot of them. Free trials at the start help a game "go viral," and pick up momentum, and that's exactly what we'll need if we want to pass the 2 million subs mark.

Edited by Vid-szhite