Feature Request: Ignored players will not be in my PUG warzone

Kurin

We all probably have a short list of players we hope we never get grouped with in a WZ. For me, it's never about being "bad", it's about a player either griefing, afking, or botting. The griefer gets the huttball, then runs to his own end zone, and waits to be killed. The AFKer and BOTer, well, those are self explanatory.

What I'd like, is to be able to put such a player on ignore, and be assured they won't be on my team in a WZ. I'd never knowingly group with anyone on my ignore list, yet I can be stuck with them in a WZ...when you think about it, it makes no sense.

Some ppl ignore everybody for any reason it seems. So then you would have ppl QQing that their que for warzones never pops, because odds are someone on their huge ignore list is in every warzone atm.

This will never happen because it's a stupid idea.

Edited by Dego_Locc

i addressed this in your suggestion box post Kurin.... the game does not revolve around you. suck it up buddy. your suggestion would be abused by elitest who only want well geared people on their teams.

And they would pay for that elitism with super-long queues.

I fail to see the harm.

And im fairly certain there's a limit to the number of people you can have on /ignore.

Even if there isnt.. this doesnt hurt anyone but the guy with lots of people on ignore. Seems like a win/win to me.