dark side effects

twistedjedii

OP: You've heard of decaf, right? :p

Nah, it can look a little silly sometimes (a dark side trooper with red eyes and yellow/green armour... you can look a bit traffic-lighty) but it's not a big issue. Just turn it off :)

Or... Go back to darkside 3? A few light side options and bingo!

Nah, it can look a little silly sometimes (a dark side trooper with red eyes and yellow/green armour... you can look a bit traffic-lighty) but it's not a big issue. Just turn it off :)

oh really i throught if you turn it off it turns it all off

oh sorry half asleep just read it again lol good idea but i can put up with the red eyes lol i like the veins so ill have to keep the red eyes but cheers matey :D

Ok far enough but the makers of this game said they want it to be like the movies plus you cant get more darker then lord sidious so heres a vid, pause it at 6mins and 40secs and they are yellow with orange around them

Tbh I can name you more "Darker" than Sidious but then we would be ending up on a debate that will not take us anywhere. Reason on that would be who thinks what is the most bad bad guy in the lines..

Though since you mention about movies and have links.

A large gallery for Emperor Palpatine some pictures look like he has "normal eyes" in the movies and now at the latest 1-3 yes eyes have that more taunting looks.

Sith Lords

Dark Side Corruption

Btw :

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Anakin_Skywalker

Species Human

Gender Male

Height

• 1.35 meters (child)
  • 1.88 meters (adult)[4]
  • 2.02 meters (As Darth Vader, in armored suit)[5]

Mass 136 kilograms (As Darth Vader, in armored suit)[6]

Hair color

• Blond (child);
  • Light brown (adult);
  • None (after duel on Mustafar)

Eye color

Blue; Yellow and Red (dark side)

Cybernetics

Cybernetic right arm (as Anakin)

Prosthetic arms and legs and a mobile life-support system (as Darth Vader)

dam thats alot lol thx for taking the time to do that, nice links there, i just had a quick look couldnt see red eyes anywhere lol ill put it this way then i want sith eyes like lord sidious in the 1970's movie lol

And I was not aiming to shoot down your stuff at all.

I got at the moment rank 5 aand yeah red eyes.

Started with went towards darkness and ended up on current and I think that you were aiming the same kind of eye color that I had on "Towards darkness" photo. I should have been wise and kept it also that way.. :jawa_tongue::jawa_wink:

Hmm ,shouldn't the eyes be yellow or bright yellow.

I haven't seen red eyes anywhere in other games,films,pictures ,anything..or am i missing something?

Even Palpatine has red eyes...

Edited by Kaedusz