Restuss VS. Illum

kirorx

I was wondering around Illum yesterday, and started to think back to SWG and PvP in Restuss.

I couldnt help but miss running up to the top of the hill out side the Starport and trying to get a group to rush the city. Or those lag filled nights with several groups just killing the heck out of each other. I would take the lag over huttball as a means of pvp, lol.

I have not seen much happen on Illum yet, i have heard there is pvp there but I just cant seem to find it. It looks like it has potential. I have stumbled on a few reds but mostly just killing NPCS there when i log in.

Any good stories of either place?

Noob Hill FTW.

The faction imbalance in SWTOR is really bad and as such, good fights are few and far between.

When numbers are even, we have a couple good engagement and then the Imp horde shows up. Then Ilum dies for several hours.

There have been some good fights at the Republic base when out numbered.

All in all, Ilum is lacking some good incentives to keep it steady atm.

Noob Hill FTW.

The faction imbalance in SWTOR is really bad and as such, good fights are few and far between.

When numbers are even, we have a couple good engagement and then the Imp horde shows up. Then Ilum dies for several hours.

it never had any incentive exept few days people could farm reps inside their base. Other than that it was quick 30kills per day and tuesdays 150kills and bye.

if you're seeing them kill NPCs then you're in the wrong part of Ilum. The area where the true Ilum PvP occurs doesn't have any NPCs that could really be attacked. you need to take a speeder to the westernmost area of the map and go to the area called the central assault

Noob Hill FTW.

Good engagements? The only ones ive ever seen, if not fighting at pubes base is, large group, hits large group, 1 fps, then run to the other sides base. This begins the "good fights" at the repub base, everyone stand there buffing and people pulling each other either into a mob or into the turret. Bad doesnt even begin to describe ilum, more like, game suicide.

I was wondering around Illum yesterday, and started to think back to SWG and PvP in Restuss.

I couldnt help but miss running up to the top of the hill out side the Starport and trying to get a group to rush the city. Or those lag filled nights with several groups just killing the heck out of each other. I would take the lag over huttball as a means of pvp, lol.

I have not seen much happen on Illum yet, i have heard there is pvp there but I just cant seem to find it. It looks like it has potential. I have stumbled on a few reds but mostly just killing NPCS there when i log in.

Any good stories of either place?

I have alot of good stories about Restuss pvp, a couple about ilum but neither one are anywhere close to warhammers RVR. Not even in the same continent.

There where different types of Restuss fights

the good ones and the ones in SS

this game reminds me of Starsider PvP

I remember 40v40 crashing the server in Farstar...but even that was awsome and the fights where just about wich faction owned the other...just that

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.