Sith Corruption Preference.

wuSchus

Would it be possible to incorporate a Sith Corruption slider bar that allows you to choose which level of corruption you would like displayed on you character based on the level of corruption you have unlocked? For example: I have a level 42 female, Ratataki, Sith Assassin that I have at Dark level 4. I don't care for all the added black "goop" around the eyes and cheeks as well as skin tone changes, but I really like the orange/red eyes that are displayed at Dark level 1. I think a slider bar would fit nicely in the preferences / social menu and have each level greyed out until you unlock that level of corruption maybe. This would allow Dark 5 users to display up to Dark 5 corruption on their characters.

Also, this is more of a complaint. Are you guys going to be doing something with fixing percentage based phase transitions for flashpoint bosses and sub bosses anytime soon? Because as it stands right now, some of us literally either have to gear down or auto attack HK-47 in Hard Mode Foundry if we don't want him to go GOD MODE and wig out and spawn 12 adds at once, stacking himself with the power of the core buff 3 times, being untouchable when the core is up and sniping you from across the room when it's down... All because we can get him to 50% HP before he spawns his first set of adds... This isn't the only boss that works in this manner either. It's quite annoying.

May I suggest creating a place holder for these types of fights so that it is impossible to out DPS the phases. Maybe something as simple as placing a shield on the Boss for a brief period of time as a fail safe so that the fight doesn't lag behind the DPS. I think this may be the easiest way to resolve this issue. But if you got better, please... please try to get it implemented ASAP.

Thanks.

Edited by wuSchus

I also support this option.

In addition to letting us allow how pale our characters become, I think it would be nice if Sith Corruption had the option to darken a character's appearance, as if they were cloaked in shadows. I say this because I have a dark red Sith Trueblood character, and I think he looks silly when the Sith Corruption lightens up his skin tone and makes him look day-glow pink.

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.