The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Question about dailies

ultremann

I read how people can solo Poisonous Strategy in Ilium and Old Enemies in Belsavis, but can we do them as powertechs? I know how to do the other 2 in Belsavis, but have never been able to do these two. At this point I'm so sick of doing the dailies and having to find a group in Ilium is tough because there's hardly anyone there. Any suggestions?

Not sure what server you are on, but I never seem to have that much trouble finding people for poison strat or old enemies. I run as a ST spec, and have not been able to solo them, even with almost full columni and the rak ear/implants from the comms.

Though my pets have small amounts of tio only, maybe if me and my healer pet had full rak I could.. but why would I bother at that point?

I'm in full columi supercommando with rakata ear and implants and I have not been able to solo PS yet, but I do solo old enemies.

Just suicide run down, kill him(use mako, and use all cooldowns every time they are up) I also use rakata biochem stuff. Get naked and revive back in camp ..

Thats how I do it anyway, unless I can find an Operative to go with :) then I just let them do all the work

Not sure how it is possible to solo Poisonous Strat. The amount of dmg the 2 jedis can pump at the same time is too much. Maybe some kind of hybrid healer. But I dont think any kind of tank + healer comp can make it, let alone dps class.

I've gotten close to soloing poisonous by using Mako and going real hard (ST PvE spec with Columi/Champ gear, Mako is in some Tionese)

When the 2 Jedis spawn, kite them around the hut in circles, then when you finally get caught, Mako does her channeled CC, when its done you 4sec stun that jedi, then heroic moment and stun again, all while dpsing the other jedi.

This usually ends in 1 dead Jedi, a very dead Mako, me at 30% hp, and the other jedi at 100%.

:(