Just came up with this idea for Combat

Eszi

Healing procs based off your form. Thats a great idea, why didnt bioware think of that.

Ohhh wait they did, its called Juyo/Watchman

Yeah, because people spec'd into combat are using Juyo

...I think better would be giving combat avoidance...

Agreed. I, personally, feel that Combat's benefit from Defensive Forms (a talent ironically housed in-tree) to be peculiarly lack-luster at actually defending us, when the other forms get static damage reduction.

Healing procs based off your form. Thats a great idea, why didnt bioware think of that.

Ohhh wait they did, its called Juyo/Watchman

No need to be a dick.

Might work better if it procced off of a crit rather than everytime it procs. Nice idea though.

well since blade rush automatically triggers 2 ataru procs and has no cooldown itd be a little silly.

beyond that, specs shouldnt just clone each others abilities. let the critting heal ticks be watchmans thing, and give combat a differnt flavor. if the specs just carbon copy each others key skills, then whats the point of specs?

Agreed. I, personally, feel that Combat's benefit from Defensive Forms (a talent ironically housed in-tree) to be peculiarly lack-luster at actually defending us, when the other forms get static damage reduction.

the best defense is a good offense...

keeping on your target and killing him before he kills you is defensive.