Balance vs Kinetic for PVP

MidnightsRequiem

I made an Assassin as my first class at launch and have played all 3 specs extensively. I mostly play with a Balance build and am top dmg in Warzones 90% of the time most often 1.5-2x the damage of second place. The spec is certainly viable and very fun and its damage output can be quite high.

I play Balance Spec with Guard Stance and i found that extremly powerful :-) and u can Guard someone too with 4 Pieces Bonus of the Guard Set u have 5% more Dmg

Sry for my bad English

But then you lose force focus with force strike. So your force breach is not spammable anymore and you wont be able to get instant, free Mind Crush.

Do you think this is a good trade off? Just for the combat stance?

But then you lose force focus with force strike. So your force breach is not spammable anymore and you wont be able to get instant, free Mind Crush.

Do you think this is a good trade off? Just for the combat stance?

Even if he does think it's a good trade off, the truth is that it isn't. He could go for a Kinetic/Balance hybrid, get everything he enjoys from Balance, and also get a ton of defensive bonuses and significantly higher DPS. I can see the appeal of going partway into Balance even though you use Combat Technique, but going full Balance without Force Technique is a huge waste of talent points.