How to cancel preorder?

DuriZap

Well, at this point there's hardly a reason to wait. All of my excitement and anticipation is gone now, so what's the point really? I'm considering canceling mine and resubbing back to WoW. At least I can play before I go to work tomorrow.

Well, at this point there's hardly a reason to wait. All of my excitement and anticipation is gone now, so what's the point really? I'm considering canceling mine and resubbing back to WoW. At least I can play before I go to work tomorrow.

That's some serious talking man. Bioware got so much to learn from God Blizzard.

I'm sorry your excitement is gone, but really, looks like everyone will be in today. That means you still have nearly 4 full days of early access, better than what we could expect with a December pre-order. My suggestion is to be patient a little while longer. You'll soon be in and forget all about this. It really is a great game, and they really are handling this the best they can.

Hello!

We appreciate you voicing your concerns and opinions regarding Star Wars™: The Old Republic™. We are closing this thread as there is little room for constructive discussion. We encourage you continue posting on the forums if you wish regarding the general discussion of Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ and its contents.