The question of the month: Will you keep your subscription up? and why?

Nasq

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have cancelled mine already, game is going nowhere for me right now, terrible CS, in game is bad, out of game is bad, dull lifeless game, rehash of other games, but without the best parts, way to much money and time on voices, have you seen the credits for the voice actors??, not nearly enough on the game, patching in later, things that are seemingly standard nowadays, just too much

the game isn't 3 months old, its 5 years and 3 months old, way too much time developing voices and stories for the voices

your epic adventure is a lie, now with legacy all your toons are related, what? where is MY adventure, not one big happy family of bounty hunter using force abilities etc... too much crap, too many bugs they have not fixed, more content has added more bugs, they have not fixed

this is 2012, I expect a better product today than yesterday, my time and my money are valuable to me, I will not spend it on a mediocre product waiting for them to bring it up to standards set by many other games and mmos

this game did not reinvent the wheel, we knew this, they brought nothing new to the table, but we knew that, they over-hyped the game, set up high expectations and then failed to deliver on them, I gave them enough of my time and money, if this wasn't star wars, I probably would not have waited this long, unless there was something about the game to keep me interested

may I revisit the game later? maybe, but not sure, many other games D3, new mmo's coming out may be checking them out and never return to swtor, not sure at this point

Just subbed back to wow. I wish this game all the best. It was fun and I will definitely be back at some point. At the moment however I just dont think theres enough to keep me here, even with what I read in patch 1.2 notes.

My biggest issue with the game was severe framerate problems. The current solution by bioware seems to be to make me play on even uglier settings. Thats something that does not seem appealing to me since I have alternate options here to play that look a lot better and run smoother (wow, diablo, sc2). Guild wars 2 minimum specs announced and they are REALLY low and the game looks amazing, so sorry but no excuse bioware for making me play your game on ugly settings.

I would upgrade my computer, but there are so many stories out there of even high end PCs having issues running the game. My neighbour was telling me how he upgraded just for this game, only to still come across the same issues! I dont want to waste my money like that.

All that said, it will be interesting to see where this game is in a year. Perhaps I will even have upgraded my computer and will be able to run it on higher settings.

Edited by ReckonerH

Not resubbing... haven't even logged in for one week straight now...

Some reasons for quitting:

- Terrible engine which can't handle PvP and

- Bioware being rude to us... claiming FPS issues are a problem on user's end even though techs have already pointed out exactly what is causing it and why their GTX590 SLI PC with 5.0GHz i7 can't get more than 10 FPS in Ilum

- Terrible end-game... i've paid for 3 months beta testing, don't really care what 1.2 adds if I ever come back it's in 1 year to compensate all money I spent beta testing the past 3 months... and

- Easy mode gameplay... everyone can be fully geared in one week after hitting 50..

- Dead servers... mine used to be the biggest pop in EU but is now just a standard..

- Legacy system didn't turn out to be something that keeps you playing..

- Really terrible community... fans of the game really try to blame you for everything you dislike about this game... and

- Complainers have too much power... if they cry enough about something then Bioware will listen to them like for example the Purple color crystal. It almost looks like Bioware is desperate to lose customers so they do anything to keep them.

- No real achievements in this game... fans of the game will tell you that you PvP to help your faction or to show off how good you are but really, what's so hard implementing some 'lifetime' kills sheet and grant you titles on each milestone? And some achievements /w titles or unique items in PvE too... it's what gives people a drive to play. PvP and PvE right now grows too boring on you too fast because there's nothing to aim for.

Probably still forgot some points but this is enough already for BW to aim for in order to keep the people that are still staying for some reason.

You know it's bad when i've been bored for one week straight yet refused to login to TOR because it would bore me even more.

I logged in to a republic alt and checked the GTM for Red Goo. There was a **** ton of it. You can NEVER find it on the empire side, so I guess they just pick something and make it a breaking point for crafting then they pick something different on the other side. Because leveling something to 400 is so easy we need nearly impossible to find mats to make it MORE frustrating.. and the developers still wonder why people are quitting?

Who knew so many people could get their feelings hurt by patch notes?

Will stay subscribed. I don't have to switch games every few months to stay entertained.

Enjoy your trooper with your nerfed grav-round and your nerfed healing and your reduced armor and well, just roll a sage now.

Edited by Coyotecalls

Yes, i'll stay subbed.

Mainly because i'm enjoying the game play experience.

It also helps that there are so many leet crybabies who have a hard time understanding that this is a game specifically designed for casuals.

viva la casual gameplay!

1. yup.

2. After 6 years of wow i feel that this is the next step for me, i simply think that Bioware are better at patching and adding new content no matter what the amneziac's say when comparing this to wow.

Honestly from reading your statement I'd be willing to bet you never once played wow.

Yeah you wish that was true, there aren't enough nubs like you to save this game.

Why would I wish for that to be true?

I played WoW for years.

How long did we have to do the rehashed Naxx before Ulduar came out? hmmm?

Yeah you wish that was true, there aren't enough nubs like you to save this game.

You'll be around though. Looking at your post history, you have literally done nothing but non stop ***** since 12/13/2012. Over 3 months later and you are still here, still ranting.

You'll be around though. Looking at your post history, you have literally done nothing but non stop ***** since 12/13/2012. Over 3 months later and you are still here, still ranting.

Lol you made me laugh and for that i thank you. People like you that go into peoples profiles to see what they post are just peachy - You should be thanking people like me not run your nub mouth when we're trying to help you. You did not deny being a nub so I know you are but one day you will look back and say "Geez what a nub I was"

Edited by Quintan

Lol you made me laugh and for that i thank you. People like you that go into peoples profiles to see what they post are just peachy - You should be thanking people like me not run your nub mouth when we're trying to help you. You did not deny being a nub so I know you are but one day you will look back and say "Geez what a nub I was"

Not enough nub. Try harder.

Enjoy your pink butterfly animations in GW2.

OH, and your cutsie gnomes.

:D