Can't beat Valis

DarthZaneBX

I'm lvl 26 am using a might stem, have health packs and I am using interrupts. I'm not even close to killing him, about to cancel my sub because of this, the variation in difficulty in this game is absurd. Too bad, I like the game but if I can look forward to this c*** i'm done.

interupting is a mandatory skill to learn in the game. My tactic was to bind interupt on the same button(mouse 5) with every character so it didn't take long it to become natural part of fighting.¨

Also its good to enlarge enemy castbar and place it where it's easy to spot but aint on your way...

I'm lvl 26 am using a might stem, have health packs and I am using interrupts. I'm not even close to killing him, about to cancel my sub because of this, the variation in difficulty in this game is absurd. Too bad, I like the game but if I can look forward to this c*** i'm done.

Is your gear up to date as well and Kira as well ? Also apart from what others have said in this 2+year old thread send Kira in first then you can jump in,but you can always ask someone to come and help you if your that stuck.

Canceling your sub over this is a bit extreme,lot of the boss fights will need some sort of tactic worked out and more so when you start doing Hard Mode Flashpoints and op's.

Don't give in,I know most say the story class is solo only but it's your story,some classes have it easy others not and the Knight story isn't to bad either,even i have done it and am prob the worst meele class player on planet lol.

If your on The Prog. EU server send me a PM or leave a post here I be more than happy to help you.

:)