Removed a crewmate by accident?

DJAllblue

HI there,

im new to this game and dont know much stuff about the game. i got my third crewmember (bowdaar) at the ship i talked to him and know he is gone :S

the question is can u remove crewmates? if so can u get them back?

thanks

No, you cannot remove shipmates. Be a little more specific about "gone". As in you don't see him on the ship? Or he no longer is accompanying you outside the ship? If you don't see him on the ship, it does that when you send crewmembers on crew missions sometimes. If he's not with you outside the ship, hit "N" and resummon him.

It is a bug. Many are complaining about it, but there is no info from BioWare on the subject, yet. And no you can't remove or kill companions. (Well except for Bowdaar who ran away.:D) Anyway, hopefully they are going to fix it in the next patch.

No, you cannot remove shipmates. Be a little more specific about "gone". As in you don't see him on the ship? Or he no longer is accompanying you outside the ship? If you don't see him on the ship, it does that when you send crewmembers on crew missions sometimes. If he's not with you outside the ship, hit "N" and resummon him.

he is literally nowhere to be found only what i did whas talking to him and then he whas gone

he is literally nowhere to be found only what i did whas talking to him and then he whas gone

He's not in your crew list when you hit "N"? Just because he's not visible on the ship doesn't mean he's gone. Leave the ship, hit "N" and click the button to summon him. If he's not in the list it's because he hasn't actually joined your crew yet.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.