Patch 1.2 just wait.

DarthWalt

http://www.swtor.com/media/trailers/coming-game-update-1.2

Here is the vidoe for the new patch 1.2 and to me it seems to be the real start of this game. Now I know we have been playing as early as 12/13/11 and I am not saying the game isnt good but look at the vidoe and these time points below and tell me that patch 1.2 would not have been a great launching point for this game.

Patch 1.2 Video

At :45 sec We get a new Op and WZ and FP

At 1:00 Legacy. It shows us skills and new races for different classes. It also shows us later on at the end around 1:45 mark that there will not only be legacy items but they can also be drops.

At 1:15 custom UI huge options.

At 1:20 Nice gafixs tweeks looks cleaner.

At 1:22 Custom armor coloring and matching.

At 1:35 New dailies added to Corellia

At 1:37 Mini Pet. Ok I dont like it but hey I get it.

At 1:45 New Crafting Schem, Color Crystals for Lightsabers, Vehicles, And now the ship droid can gain Affection.

Now there is alot more you can get from this video like the SW Juggy using a Flamthrower or the SithPure Blood Jedi and Chiss Smuggle. But this too me with everything they have added upto this point would have made for a far better release product then what we had. Please understand I am not hating on the game or BW but there are areas that have slacked big time in the game and I think 1.2 will address them. Maybe start a bunch more but I cant wait and thanks BW.

In other words, everything that should have been there at launch but wasn't. For those that are on monthly subs, thats 30$ extra on top of the box price.

Still worth it you think?

Couldn't agree more, not impressed.