This game needs cross server queues and brackets, ASAP.

Jesmcalli

The gains are not worth it in my mind, I like logging in to pvp and playing against people on my server and recognizing names.

I think there should be an option to WZ without a cross server (for those of us that liek pvp with regulars) and WZ in a rated against all servers which would make more sense since the rated system is a ladder type system anyway.

The gains are not worth it in my mind, I like logging in to pvp and playing against people on my server and recognizing names.

If you liked to pvp a lot and were on a dead server you would understand this is a very minor preference that can be set aside to actually being able to have a decent queue time.

I mean is that the only defense people have to reject cross server queues? I can think of tons of reasons to have them but almost nothing to not have them.

I think there should be an option to WZ without a cross server (for those of us that liek pvp with regulars) and WZ in a rated against all servers which would make more sense since the rated system is a ladder type system anyway.

I'd rather have competitive play against people near my level, as opposed to stomping lowbies or getting trashed by 49s. Under the current queue system, this will never happen due to the horrid populations on most servers.

If you liked to pvp a lot and were on a dead server you would understand this is a very minor preference that can be set aside to actually being able to have a decent queue time.

I mean is that the only defense people have to reject cross server queues? I can think of tons of reasons to have them but almost nothing to not have them.

I do like to play a lot and also play on a very active server. I do not welcome a cross server pvp queue.

Never much cared for it in WoW too, once they implemented that it was downhill from there.

I do like to play a lot and also play on a very active server. I do not welcome a cross server pvp queue.

Never much cared for it in WoW too, once they implemented that it was downhill from there.

What selfish reasoning! I have a very active server so thus it doesn't matter that those stuck on low populated servers have to suffer.

Yes it is selfish because the worst cross server queues would do is inconvenience you a little bit because you can't recognize old foes? Really?

Why does that matter so much to you??

My faction has fewer people than the other side and we are rapeing them with our prebuilts vs their pugs. I don't want my free wins to go away. FTFY

• 4 weeks later...

No Its not selfish. I'm sorry there are people with dead servers, but I stuck it out on an overpopulated server and endured the hour long queue times just to get in, so I wouldn't have to wait forever to pvp and so I would have some extra Reps to play with. those of us that did that shouldn't have to divide up our pvp queue times, our Republic buddies, and lose our community for those that didn't.

Ilum is dead on my server now, because of the "Im not getting my daily done" QQ'ing. Lets go ahead and F'up the rest of it for the low pop servers. I can already hear it Bioware "why are all the high pop servers going dead now?" You figure thats where the majority of your money lies and who you would listen to.

Edited by -Ransome-

Cross server PvP queues would solve only a fraction of the many and massive problems the huge list of dead or dieing servers cause. BW needs to consolidate empty servers, bad PR or not, then cross server PvP queues will simply not be necessary.