(Spoilers) Jaesa Romance question

Exempt

So, I started getting emails from Jaesa about us being married, however I never remember a conversation with her where we got married. Did I miss a conversation or just forget it happened?

I really feel like I completely missed a conversation option

Typical man. Completely ignore what the woman is saying to you because you're too busy staring at her lightsaber. :D

If she's like Vette, you don't start getting "married" mail from her until after the final conversation. But it was pretty obvious when my character got married to Vette. There was even a "fade to black" scene where we went off for the ceremony.

I had this conversation with Jaessa. If I remember right, she said something about having a dream or something and after I anwsered she told me how our child would be greatest sith in the galaxy...Soon after I reached 10k affection with her, got letter from her where I got a gift from her.

After that I haven't had any conversation with her, no screen fading black for the marriage ceremony or anything. I hope that will come later.

I had this conversation with Jaessa. If I remember right, she said something about having a dream or something and after I anwsered she told me how our child would be greatest sith in the galaxy...Soon after I reached 10k affection with her, got letter from her where I got a gift from her.

After that I haven't had any conversation with her, no screen fading black for the marriage ceremony or anything. I hope that will come later.

Yeah I definitely remember the child conversation, but no "hey we're getting married now", and suddenly getting "we're married" emails

As light side, and married to Vette, my final conversation with Jaesa was her saying my character should have children and then I told her that she should have them too and that I'd train them and protect them as my own. So that probably was the "marriage" talk for you.

It was your choice for her to be dark sided, now it came back that you're married to her whether you like it or not. And what're you going to do about it? She's going to be able to sense if you're cheating on her, and you know she's going to slaughter every woman you look at. :D

As light side, and married to Vette, my final conversation with Jaesa was her saying my character should have children and then I told her that she should have them too and that I'd train them and protect them as my own. So that probably was the "marriage" talk for you.

Yeah, "my" Jaesa is LS too and I was a bit surprised that she didn't respond in a negative way to my suggestion of her having children too. I mean, most arguments to sustain the fact that she can't be romanced when Lightsided is that she doesn't give up her views as a Jedi on that matter. I mean, I would have expected some reaction to that suggestion.