L2-P2 pet for Beta testers?

Loveshanks

I've seen a few pages now declaring that people who were part of the Beta test were given a pet, L2-P2 as a thanks/trophy thing.

Well I was in the beta but never got anything! Is this bad information on behalf of the sites I've seen or did I miss some step?

Did anybody actually get this pet?

Some information would be welcome, thanks!

The L2-P2 was first given to those in the weekend 11-11-11 beta test, which rolled over to the 11-25-11 beta weekend. I've never heard anything that it would be going out to the live game, but was something that was in during beta.

I wouldn't be surprised if it came back up at some point, but I haven't heard anything, and until you hear directly from Bioware, and/or confirmed from multiple places, it could just be a rumor.

The L2-P2 was first given to those in the weekend 11-11-11 beta test, which rolled over to the 11-25-11 beta weekend. I've never heard anything that it would be going out to the live game, but was something that was in during beta.

I wouldn't be surprised if it came back up at some point, but I haven't heard anything, and until you hear directly from Bioware, and/or confirmed from multiple places, it could just be a rumor.

Ah, so it was just available during those weekends? Removed from game after that?

I was on the beta for those weekends and took part in the beta testing but I don't think I actually logged in until the monday as it took me Friday-Sunday for the game to download and install -_-