Unlocked Races

LordRaeth

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As I understand it, Legacy Race Mix is merely the current classes (Im using all the classes I want to play already), but allowing the option to choose a race, already in the game, that was originally unavailable to choose with certain classes.

Great if you still want to level new character(s), but not so great if you already have enough characters or are using the races you like the most and the rest you are not interested in.

What I would really get excited about is being able to play a new race, like rodian, wookiee etc. Now that would be a nice feature. Legacy level 10, unlock wookiess, level 20 unlock rodians, level 30 unlock mon calamari, level 40 unlock nautolan, level 50 unlock HK47 droid. It gives a better incentive to repeat all that same content again with a new character.

Im definately rerolling some toons now..If I can have mah smexy bald tattooed and peircinged out alien AND be republic..that would be funny..although currently I have a 50 trooper, 50 jugg and 50 sniper..hmmm...must delete lowbies

• 2 weeks later...

I'm looking forward to making a twi'lek trooper, and also having pink and red skin colors available for her. I wonder what me and Aric's child would look like >.<

Next I need some kind of smuggler but I haven't decided on the race..

Edited by grania

I have a question about this and im pritty sure i already know the answer...

But as all my high level chars are humans. they wont unlock anything at all cuse they are already able for all races.

or do they get anything else ? :s

im pritty sure the answer is - - - - They dont get anything.

This is so lorebusting, it pains me.

Yes, I'm that kind of person..

I'm planning on rolling the same thing. Fluffing it as the child of my Sith Warrior, who turned out to be a rare non-Force-sensitive, and was disowned from the bloodline. As far as her father's concerned, she never existed. She's become a smuggler to make ends meet.

It is completely possible for Purebloods to not be Force sensitive, and those that aren't are usually seen as failures or killed by their families, I don't see how it's lorebreaking at all that one would be in exile as some backwater spice-runner.

This is so lorebusting, it pains me.

Yes, I'm that kind of person..

So... uhh... What's your point? :D

Ohh, yes! I WILL be rolling a Pureblood Gunslinger. Mostly because Corso gets on my nerves and needs to be smacked upside the head the first time he uses Grapple Shot. :p

I have a question about this and im pritty sure i already know the answer...

But as all my high level chars are humans. they wont unlock anything at all cuse they are already able for all races.

or do they get anything else ? :s

im pritty sure the answer is - - - - They dont get anything.

Getting a human to level 50 gets you a +100 presence bonus to everyone in your legacy(only applies once)....which is the only unlock that actually helps mechanically.

It is completely possible for Purebloods to not be Force sensitive, and those that aren't are usually seen as failures or killed by their families, I don't see how it's lorebreaking at all that one would be in exile as some backwater spice-runner.

Oh no, it's very rare, but possible, I'm not denying that. I can come up with an explanation on why a sudden non-sensitive child wasn't disposed of, how it survived and how it ran of to the Republic and so on. You came up with one too.

It's just that a lot of poeple are going to do it "for the lulz" without offering any explanation on what the hell their gunslinger purebloods are. Kinda like the way pureblood inqusitors are now. It just looks weird.

I don't think we'll get any future playable species if they don't speak basic. Togruta, Chagrin, Cathar, Nautolan Have been seen to speak basic but likes of Wookies, Rodians and Jawas probably won't be on the list for future races. I don't mind if they are of course as it's players choice I'm just thinking from a voice actors point of view.

Personally I'd love Cathar to be a playable race and if they were then pretty much EVERY toon would be Cathar.