Unlocked Races

LordRaeth

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going with a Chiss force user, haven't decided on JK or Jugg yet, the voice is going to be all wrong though.

Interestingly enough, I did a rough,informal survey of what people were going to roll or want to roll in various threads of this nature and Pureblood JK is far and away the most popular.

All the people screaming about how they hate this should actually enjoy the fact that with the numbers of people wanting to roll a Pureblood Pub toon it will address the imbalance issues on some servers.

I'm going with a Chiss force user, haven't decided on JK or Jugg yet, the voice is going to be all wrong though.

Interestingly enough, I did a rough,informal survey of what people were going to roll or want to roll in various threads of this nature and Pureblood JK is far and away the most popular.

All the people screaming about how they hate this should actually enjoy the fact that with the numbers of people wanting to roll a Pureblood Pub toon it will address the imbalance issues on some servers.

I expect Chiss Force users to be popular... sadly, Chiss will be my first unlock, but I have no interest in playing a Chiss glowbat wielder at this time. ;D

I'm interested in Miraluka Sith -- most specifically for me, a Miraluka SW. Now I'm just waiting to see if that particular unlock will be purchasable, and how much pain it would bring to my Bounty Hunter's bank account. :p

I was thinking of a Rattataki Jedi or trooper and maybe a Chiss Jedi but if they are going to be so popular I may not, despite nearly having a lvl 50 chiss already. I don't fancy being a Jedi Pureblood at all but won't kick up a fuss over it.

I doubt they'll release a Wookie or a Jawa race. :p

it'd be alot cooler if they did (sounding like Matthew McConaughey):cool:

I know they probably never will have those races, but i can keep hoping

I would just want the destruction of a Wookiee wielding two lightsabers:eek:

and a Jawa carrying around an Assault Cannon:jawa_cool:

Hm, rattatki warrior, or twi'lek trooper. Honestly I'm not too interested in any of the (currently) republic only races, so I don't need to worry about those. I've already got the 50 human and rattataki, now just need that twi'lek..

Best species class combo eh? Let me ponder that one.

A Devaronian (sp?) force user of the Empire

A Jawa force user :rolleyes:

A playable droid...I'm thinking a HK series agent?

A Kaleesh...probably a force user, although I'd go a bounty hunter with their ritual skill mask

A few that come to mind

The only toon I'm know I'm rolling with a race not in release is Chiss Smuggler. I feel like as a Chiss defector, Smuggling is the only job one could get in the republic. I am currently working on getting that Bounty Hunter to 50 so I don't break the bank to play my Chiss Smuggler.

Other non-standard race/class combos I may choose are Mirialan IA and a Miraluka Trooper. Given I have to level the normal class to 50 first this could change but it adds an interesting dynamic. Personally I'll explain to myself any choice I make with lore although maybe others won't. One thing I can't see is playing a Sith on the Republic side but save that I could justify almost anything.

Out of all the current races in the game, what race/class combination are you the most interested in?

A Rattataki Smuggler could be interesting.

Sith Smuggler, just because no one else will make one :)

This idea stalled my brain for a good 5 minutes :p Bravo

I will be rerolling quite a few of my characters on my main server.

F!Twi'lek Operative

F!Chiss Assassin

F!Mirialan Sorcerer

F!Twi'lek Marauder (Vette + Twi'lek BFF endlessly annoying and teasing Quinn? Heck yeah!)

M!Twi'lek Powertech (Hoping for SGR Torian some day!)

Can't romance the aliens? Be the aliens. :t_tongue:

I'm one of the guys who rolled all-human toons. My main is a human Juggernaut, and all of my alts are humans as well. The only exception is a Sith Pureblood Inquisitor. So I really don't care much about having the ability to make a Chiss Knight or a Pureblood Smuggler or whaterver.

I still hope for more playable races in the future, though. I want a Togruta Consular and a Nautolan Bounty Hunter; both races are currently NPCs in the game and you can even have Togruta companions, so hope is not lost for me.