I for one really enjoy SWTOR and look forward to its growth.

solidstne

It already has but thanks for trying, now fanboi its hard to grasp but there is a thing called YouTube, I know it very new thing. You can see other people who were able to enjoy the server vs server stuff if you don't believe me. I know with TOR's multimillion dollar engine you figure nothing can possibly surpass it..

Next think before you respond please.

Like I said ANetian, prepare to be disappointed.

;)

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I too like this game. I never post on the forums but there need to be more threads like this to cancel out the haters. Its a pleasant change from the QQ. And to the hater in this thread **** and complain somewhere else. There are plenty of threads to do that. To the rest of you, stay awesome :D.

Cool way you turned my post around like that. It's clear the number one problem in this game is lack of content read the forums its obvious. It's also clear the best thing about this game is the storyline......news flash. The story ends at 50 and your left doing the same repeatable quests at 50 for your content. You loke doing the same quests over and over? On top of that once you get your rakata pieces there's no reason to do those either and your left with sitting ask in the fleet hoping a wz pops. That's your idea of a fun game?

Ok stop right there...this is what we are talking about. It's negative people like you that bring the WHOLE community down. The game has PLENTY of things to do if you take your time and actually do other things other then to stay home and power to 50. Sure the Ops aren't challenging atm but this is a 3 month MMO and its got a very successful start. In the future Ops will be tougher and stories will expand. I have plenty of Faith in Bioware, the Guild Summit they did recently ensured that faith. So instead of going to the forums and comment on hows everything is boring and telling everyone it's boring even though they are enjoying the game. You should suggest stuff on the forums that is constructive and will improve the game. That's how it will evolve and change.

I like to read the forums,....a lot of great info and insight into play style. I have however, become frustrated with all the negativity.

I would just like to see a few players admit that even with all the flaws and "in process fixes" , over all bioware has done a great job and the games is just plain fun.

I have played a lot of MMO's and have found that they all evolve for the better or worse. I hope that BW will weigh all the decisions they make carefully. Please do not fall prey to quick fixes in an attempt to satisfy overly negative gamers.

I would like everyone who would like, to to post some positive comments about the game.

I do enjoy aspects of the game, and I do hope that it takes off. I still had to cancel my subscription though.

I'm sure I'm different than the masses of other unsubscribers, but in my case, it just get's to be too hard. I played a JK Sent. At about level 30 and Darth Angrel, it starts to get hard enough that you need a second person to do the class quests. By the time I was to 43 and the class quest bosses on Belsavis were so *********** hard that I thought I wandered into a raid instance by mistake.... No point in playing any more. I don't do groups, pvp or raids. Just straight solo play PvE and you can't win...

I do enjoy aspects of the game, and I do hope that it takes off. I still had to cancel my subscription though.

I'm sure I'm different than the masses of other unsubscribers, but in my case, it just get's to be too hard. I played a JK Sent. At about level 30 and Darth Angrel, it starts to get hard enough that you need a second person to do the class quests. By the time I was to 43 and the class quest bosses on Belsavis were so *********** hard that I thought I wandered into a raid instance by mistake.... No point in playing any more. I don't do groups, pvp or raids. Just straight solo play PvE and you can't win...

I think you may need to do a bit more research on your class, m8.

Upgrade your gear and your companion's.

Make sure you're using the right companion.

Use your cool downs wisely.

Interrupt will save your life.

Stims can make or break you.

Keep current med packs.

Ensure you are level appropriate for the quests.

Just a few suggestions.

Edited by Azzras

I think you may need to do a bit more research on your class, m8.

Upgrade your gear and your companion's.

Make sure you're using the right companion.

Use your cool downs wisely.

Stims can make or break you.

Keep current med packs.

Ensure you are level appropriate for the quests.

Just a few suggestions.

Did all that. Gear is fully current, tried several companions, each with current gear, waited for cooldowns, used stims and med packs, and I'm one level above the boss. Still can't get him to even half his life. I forget his name, but it's the boss where he kills a scientist first, then you have the boss and his two helpers spread way appart. Tried taking the boss first but the helpers soon join in and you are overwealmed. Then tried the two helpers first but the boss takes out the companion before you can get the helpers down...