Queue growing and growing and growing...

RuiMilk

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah but you probably had a chance to play the real game. I don't even know if my name is free as of yet :) 200 in queue after 4+ hours (server list said it will be like 2 hours).

well thats undeanible.

And servers are cruel ones.

THIS is what surprises me the most, 10 pages of posts on a subject that's a big minus for BW's customers, and we haven't seen ONE official statement yet! So much for "Good service".

What exactly do yuo think an official statement will say? What use will it be? If you are placated by an official post saying "yes we know there are queues" then you shouldn't even bother posting.

Started the queue on Red Eclipse EU at 20:25hrs GMT+1, with 1100 ppl in the queue. Queue time said 1 hour and 15 minutes.

It is now 22:50hrs, 2,5 hours later, still in queue with 231 people in queue.

I've been in many mmo launches (EvE, WoW, Rift, WAR) but these queue times are ridiculous.

And just switching server is not a reasonable option, it aint Battlefield..

Anyone know the correlation between Server Status and queues?

Light=No queues

Standard=No queues

Heavy=queues?

Very Heavy=queues?

Full=Yes queues

This might be a bit helpful for a new players picking a server for the first time.

heavy:

2008 in queue, estimated time 2:20 hours, real time 4+ hours and still 200 in queue. Helped?

edit:

sorry, jumped back to 289 in queue

Edited by Bartes

ToFN - Started queuing at around 18:00 after work and was around 2000 in queue. It's now 21:45 so quit out as I still have 300 ppl ahead of me. I make that more than 3.5hour queue for a server my guild was placed upon.

I only ever have a max of 3 hours to play at a time as I'm sure many other non-teenagers do. Would love to know what we're supposed to be thinking here...

Not to complain about the early access i love it:)

But i been in a que to get into Tomb of Freedon Nadd for 4 hours now and im number 786 in que. Started out as number 2317....

This is deffently not what i expected at all.

I know there is plans to allow more players on the servers so i just hope they get this solved before the 20th as im sure the que time will explode there.

Get it fixed fast plz YOU are to blame EA YOU got me hooked on this... ;)

What exactly do yuo think an official statement will say? What use will it be? If you are placated by an official post saying "yes we know there are queues" then you shouldn't even bother posting.

they should take notice that "theyre people" is disappointed. Its like buying a airplane without being able yo ride it when your gf tells your in and shes 1k km away. /lawl

I mean, ask yourself.

You are EA Games, you have a NUMBER of Pre.orderes, a frea***g number.

So, you do your maths as EA:

Youll need X rooms for X peole, and you KNOW what number X may be at is max...

So, a logical person would give out enough space for the number X, wouldnt he?

Well, EA.....

Some acknowledgement would be nice and atleast a statement saying how they are planning on reducing times, at the moment it looks like nothing is being done

i was laughing at all the complaints last night at primetime but 4pm est on an east coast server with 400 in Que is a bit much....Can't tell if it's just too many guilds were allocated on certain servers or idiots are just rolling on these servers but it was a nice day 1 and 2..now this kinda sucks. Come on BW do something to fix this.

ToFN - Started queuing at around 18:00 after work and was around 2000 in queue. It's now 21:45 so quit out as I still have 300 ppl ahead of me. I make that more than 3.5hour queue for a server my guild was placed upon.

I only ever have a max of 3 hours to play at a time as I'm sure many other non-teenagers do. Would love to know what we're supposed to be thinking here...

OMG I have same situation here. My guild is on ToFN and I am pissed already.

yep been in 40 minute cue that was more like an hour played 5 mins and then error got disconnected, here is an idea for all those who like to play socially with other players, make servers for them and for all whom like single player have separate ones for them!:(.