Bh merc healing vid!!!

Brad_Pitt

New video, getting up to 77% damage reduction, this was made last week or so :)

This is very helpful for huttball and when you need to distract multiple enemies while someone plants a bomb or caps a turret, they can waste time trying to kill ya :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgMeyDVI37E&context=C4279efdADvjVQa1PpcFOIJcDTeA6Unl1QXmiVLJlhL_XVnv2lEZU=

Hi guys

Just made a 10 minute vid of me throwing out some heals on my companion.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PVrCJI7dRU&context=C4279efdADvjVQa1PpcFOIJcDTeA6Unl1QXmiVLJlhL_XVnv2lEZU=

I am wearing half battle master and half champion(forgot to put on full columi for the pve healing oops!)

Stats are, about 1500 aim, 13% activation speed, 37% crit chance, 529 ish bonus healing????!?!??!?!? and 71% multiplier.

this is fully specced healer with 31 points on left tree(body guard) and the rest is on middle tree(9% aim, improved iron warheads for koltomissle heals, 3% extra crit, 75% less puch back on powershot, and muzzle fluting for 9less heat per powershot)

I will be uploading a few other videos later, including how to get up to around 80% dmg reduction for 15 seconds being a bh merc, how to pump out around 32+ power shots in a row without overheating, and if you have any other questions let me know.

Level 50 bh merc, 62 valor, full tier 2 pve armor/full tier2 pvp armor and half t3 pvp.

These heals are not done using any of my adrenals or relics, just the biochem stim for 124 aim and 56 power.

Edited by Brad_Pitt

By firing then slowly ;)

I am talking about shooting 32 powershots in a row :) and only firing powershots.

Basically, being a healer spec, you charge your gas cylinder to 30, fire about 8 powershots in a row at a target, use your super charged cells, fires all your powershots for free if you spent the points to lower powershot by 9, then you're back at 0 heat, fire another 8 powershots in a row, use vent heat, then you can fire about another 8 and be around 60 ish heat, which isnt that bad if you need to just cap a point and u know its just a healer and u need to dish out the dps :D