The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Power or Crit Adrenal/Relic? PVP DPS

Shioji

Under 50 PvP

Do i want Power or Crit Adrenal/Relic for pvp i normally play Assault im only lvl 32 atm but i plan on grinding to rank 49 before lvl 50 so im just curious to what relics and adrenals i should make and look out for? im also lvling Biochem etc and i make the epic reusable stuff for the current lvl im am at the time

any other info would great aswell cheers i really want my 2.5k medal but the highest ive done is a HiB for 2200 with out buffs going [tatics spec]

Thanks!

Under 50 PvP

Do i want Power or Crit Adrenal/Relic for pvp i normally play Assault im only lvl 32 atm but i plan on grinding to rank 49 before lvl 50 so im just curious to what relics and adrenals i should make and look out for? im also lvling Biochem etc and i make the epic reusable stuff for the current lvl im am at the time

any other info would great aswell cheers i really want my 2.5k medal but the highest ive done is a HiB for 2200 with out buffs going [tatics spec]

Thanks!

The higher end Triage adrenals are pretty sweet. But like the above says, go Power.

As for the 2.5k Medal. Depends. Lowbies in PVP get insane bonuses, so it's not out of the question to get that 2.5k crit at a lower level. However as you get higher level those bonuses go away then dissappear, so as you level you will actually have less chance to get that one till you hit 50 in my experience.

Under 50 PvP

Thanks!

I wouldent make myself an expert on the matter, but its my personal experience that power is the better choice for big bursts. I usually run the "Iron Fist" spec or a variant there off in PvP. But atm im enjoying an all out Assault spec 4/6/31.

My gear is a mixture of BM, Champion & PvE gear. And sofar with Aim stim, power adrenal, relic and dmg buff ive managed to crit hit a HiB shot for 5149k dmg ( After the surge nerf ). It does tend to be more around the 4k-4.5k ball park though.

Just a little insight to what you might experience when you reach 50, gotten some proper gear and playt assault :) Enjoy! I am ;)

Edited by Soulmourne